Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Random shit cause I’m bored:  
Fnaf probably isn’t going to go away for a LONG fucking time, because the cost to make a two person game is incredibly low. Unless it dips down sales wise below say 10000 units sold it’s still going to be profitable.

Unless scott wants to quit making them chances are he could continue making the games even ten years from now.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Sooner or later, most of humanity would be wiped out from bottom to top and we’d be mutated to the point of using magic.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
See’s video of an anime about a Dragon girl on Tumblr being announced
Me: Emmm hm, Wait for it. Waaait fot it aaaand…”
Everyone on Tumblr
Generic “Anime was a mistake gif”
THIS ANIME IS GARBAGE!
AAAAAH!
WHY JAPAN

Any time something that isn’t a super generic & vapid shounen gets released, people flip their shit like it’s the worst thing ever. Which is why I was surprised when I mistakenly read that as Dragon Ball at first.

A lot of people are just too stupid to grasp that a medium having more than one genre is a good thing, so therefore don’t even into worryings about it, they lack vital brain functions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide