Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
So apparently Pewdiepie is deleting his youtube channel cause of how youtube is now shitting all over letsplayers.

The top subscribed youtuber deleting his channel will freak out some people at google. I may not like the character he plays on youtube, but I have to respect that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does his videos elsewhere or launches his own site or something. He could make a hell of a lot more money elsewhere than on youtube cause the past year google’s been dicking over video gamers hard.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@HJSDGCE  
Short explanation:  
Unsubscribing people from youtubers that cover video games other than say minecraft, garry’s mod or such by the tens of thousands.

This is just a theory, but the past year there’s been a massive push by video game journalists against youtubers saying that they’re “taking muh job!” and they’re sort of right; most people nowadays watch youtubers to see if a game is worth it instead of looking at kotaku or such.

It sounds like a conspiracy theory, but considering that people that only ever make videos on garry’s mod/minecraft/overwatch or other uber popular games are NOT the ones getting hit the hardest it’s not so crazy.

Like after RPGMinx stopped making garry’s mod videos she’s lost like a third of all her subscribers only for them to tell her that they didn’t unsubscribe and that youtube removed their subscription to her channel.

Tl:dr; youtube HATES youtubers that play video games.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
Wait, wouldn’t that be a breach in their policy/disclaimer/etc? Isn’t that illegal and may go to court?

Google don’t give a fuck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide