Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
FROM THE DEPTHS  
OF HELL IN SILENCE  
CAST THEIR SPELLS  
EXPLOSIVE VIOLENCE  
RUSSIAN NIGHTTIME  
FLIGHT PERFECTED  
FLAWLESS VISION  
UNDETECTED
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@mariomarc

@Xari  
Just the usual.

tired, physically and emotionally

Step-dads brothers booming music again so can’t really relax. Even though it’s 10 pm but the dude doesn’t get anything so he’s not gonna stop obviously.

Thinking on applying for a job. It sounds good but. Honestly probably just finally giving up and just going for it. Because I’m poor. Also the job I did like with me and my step-dad seems like it’s not gonna work out cuz the folks have kinda dicked us over. Never even call us.

Family stuff. Worried my family will move and leave me here as well. Well. With my grandparents.

Personal thoughts. being a failure. Just the usual everyday spill.

Still registering the fact I’m 19 going on 20 now and I still barely know what I’m even doing. Some people are out there doing some amazing shit. You know? I hope I can do something amazing eventually. Make people proud and shit.

Ugh it’s not like any of this actually matters anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide