Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just found out that back when Haim Saban was making plans to sell Fox Family,The biggest potential buyers were Disney and CBS.I wonder what CBS would have done with the Power Rangers and it’s related franchises.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Oh look, when he gets his poweredup form he also gets to controle TWO more voyagers…  
One of them being another voyager in it’s own right and an armor for his base voyager and Kyurenoh.  
I get it as it’s based on Leo Minor it goes to the one that has Leo for his normal one, but then comes the Orion Battler…  
Like the “Orion” power-up it really should be a team thing, not just red.  
I got not problem with Lucky but this thing of reds hogging the power-ups is getting old…
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I like slasher flicks.so last night,I was watching Killjoy,about a demonic clown with a magic ice cream truck.On the side and back there’s a poster for MMPR popsicles.  
Also,In Toxic Avenger 2,there’s a scene where Toxie or someone crashes into a party mask stand with some Flashman masks.They’re all blue for some reason.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Bought the latest Power Rangers movie on Blu-ray the other day. It was an alright movie, but a bit too much like Michael Bay’s Transformers franchise for my taste.

For one, I’m not sure I like the idea of Angel Grove being a small fishing town in what looks like the Pacific Northwest instead of it being basically in Greater Los Angeles like in the original MMPR. I do like the ranger suits, though. It’s basically high-tech armor, now.

I liked how Rita Repulsa has upped the stakes a bit than in the original MMPR. She basically wants to kill all life on earth (as Bandora did in Zyuranger) by extracting the Zeo Crystal, whereas she wanted to simply conquer and enslave it in MMPR. The battle between good and evil is always better when it’s life or death, imo.

Speaking of the Zeo Crystal (spoilers ahead)…it was under a freakin’ Krispy Kreme. Really?! A Krispy Kreme?! Can you get any more blatant with the advertising than a freakin’ Krispy Kreme being at a critical plot point?! This kind of advertising might be more bearable if it were a bit more subtle or not a major plot point…like the Burger King at the beginning of Gremlins, that was the only part of that movie that I thought about BK.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@OptimusPrimevil

Might’ve been when they were close to the Zeo Crystal, since Zordon didn’t say whether the zords could combine or not.

Now that I think of it, the zords could combine from the get-go in the original MMPR. However, in Zyuranger, the only way the zords could combine to create DaiZyuJin (their megazord) is for the Rangers to use their power crystals.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@SonGokuMonkey  
the novelization’s the one that’s a big hindrance to that theory (some ranger teams don’t have the compatibility ratio good enough to form a megazord) but i prefer the zeo crystal power up theory (it hypes the importance of it).
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@SonGokuMonkey  
Ya I have seen people that love the movie say how that last part was bad.  
They could of not shown the place clearly, but we would see the colors and a letter or two, and called it “donut shop” or somthing so that even if it was a plot point it would be subtle about what the store was until they had to show her inside it.  
I mean long before they said anything I was going “please don’t be the place you keep talking about, please don’t be the place you keep talking about, OH DAMN IT”.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Okay so I have said how I have yet to sit through a full Ultraman series for one reason or another, but that I sill look at the promo images, toy catalogs, and other things for some reason.  
And looking at this new Ultraman Geed form…  
Other then the face still being Geed, it doesn’t look right to me
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide