Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Dex Stewart  
If it’s the one I think it is, it’s more sentai like really, and with the space in the name it’s rater generic so the band can’t sue.  
Otherwise they could sue Hiro Mashima for having something in Fairy Tail named “dragon force” or Sega over a Saturn game named “Dragon Force”.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Oh and that game was released three years before the band formed, and they where first known as “DragonHeart”, so… ya, they can’t sue over just a name.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
I don’t know if it came up yet (I skipped Kyu discussion when behind on it) but did anyone else think Scorpio suddenly caring about Stinger again after he was beaten made no sense? There was no sign whatsoever that this guy had a shred of good in him, never showed signs that he was having second thoughts, it was just out of nowhere. How do you go from utterly despicable to being willing to take Don Armage’s deathblow for the Rangers in like ten seconds?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just got my new G-Fan in the mail,and was pleasantly surprised to see that John Lemay reviewed the new PR movie.here were one or two factual errors though. My favorite was where he stated that MMPR shot new footage with Caucasian actors.I guess Trini and Zack were from Zyuranger,heh heh.  
Most of the magazine covered shin Godzilla,which makes sense,it is a Godzilla fanzine after all.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
So just came across this channel on YouTube, Studio Megaane, where the guy does a lot of music from a lot of anime new and old, a few western cartoons, but what I’ve been listening to is the toku themes on there and some are PR themes, and they sound great.  
I personally think the version of Go Go Power Rangers on there sounds better then the ones from the SNES games, and this is meant to sound like it’s from the Famicom/NES.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

Oh, yeah, Shocker (good old Herman Schultz) is still around. For all the grief he gets, he’s not that bad a villain (as in he generally doesn’t get in over his head). Can’t imagine him working for Shocker, though.

@Jarkes

Awww, nuts. At least he isn’t a Sandy Hook truther.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Apparently, the diverging point for Ex-Aid’s “True Ending” movie is if Masamune hadn’t used Reset and actually teamed up with that Johnny Maxima guy.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Actually, it turns out that Ex-Aid’s True Ending movie is actually an epilogue set a year after the end of the series. …Huh.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
TV-N just finished Timeranger. And since O-T’s taking so long, I guess I’ll have to make do with 20 of the episodes being lower-quality subs.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
So I got back to watching Des Shinta’s reviews and he just did W, and just before MMBN 1, NT, and 2(a series I love just as much), but it’s good to see he stopped his pointless potshots at ToQger/Ninninger(no segue to talk about them, just going “take that” after saying how what he is reviewing is doing somthing good, the reason he was getting on my nerves and I stopped watching for a time).  
But he did bring up a good point about Shotaro and the running gag of him being “half-boiled”, it’s wrong, and he pointed out why it was.

Anyway it reminded me of how much I love W and I will be (slowly) re-watching it, because it’s my favorite Rider series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide