Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
You don’t need to be loaded to build a decent gaming PC, provided that you’re OK with using used parts. I’m not rich, either, but I built a PC with a now 9-year old Core i7-3770 CPU, a GTX 1060 (which I was using until I upgraded a few months ago), and 16 GB of DDR3 RAM with only about $400.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Finally starting my second playthrough of State of Decay 2. This time, it’s gonna be Warlord.

Also, I might have to exile one of my survivors. She’s been a real dick to another survivor of mine and apparently, she’s got a personality problem.
Background Pony #CEE0
I got a PS2 Slim. I got Ico, Ratchet and Clank, Persona 4, and Final Fantasy X.

Did I do good?
Background Pony #CEE0
Looking through the PS2 collection of 2 game stores, I realized something:

The PS2 had a lot of great games, but it also had a lot of shovelware garbage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide