VTUber/Hololive Thread [NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

AYOOOOOOOO IRONMOUSE JUST WON THE CONTENT CREATOR OF THE YEAR!!!
Holy fucking smokes I absolutely enjoyed (/s) the absolute dumpster shitpot that is the Internet steaming over Ironmouse winning the CCOtY.
LOL! Stay mad casuals. Y’all got mad ur voted streamer lost to a disabled animated 2D streamer jhuzz because vtubers/anime in general is cringe and dumb. Welcome to innovation. 🥴
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Hell yeah, a VTuber ASMRtist 100% agreed with me after I said that all ASMR related streams should have ASMR related ads than those normal loud ASMR crap we usually see on TV which is an absolute disturbance for people who just want to relax or sleep.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Filian once sang the Rickroll song to Pippa, causing the latter’s avatar to slowly slink away from Filian’s cringe.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Sadly, I’m believing and it is possible that this incident will happen over and over again if ones are willing to defy their contract or at most desperate times, would not notice they’re breaking their rules over some nonsense reasons.
IMO, Indies are better than being under someone’s roof because you wouldn’t lose them and they’re unpopular. And also they’re their own boss of their job. 😎
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

This one hits slightly different tho.
Mel was honest about this. She knew from the start she would breach this contract and agreed to be terminated for the better good of Hololive.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Mel’s case was purely accidental, Even the staff treated her termination like an honorable discharge. And she was remorseful.
Rushia on the other hand…
Speaking of which, there is new revelation(yeah it’s been almost two years now since it happened) that the disgraced talent in question was MARRIED behind the scenes to that MafuMafu guy. She has also been involved in a lot of shit through the years, starting shit with another talent over erroneous claims of slander. I’ve since lost respect for her. She’s a manipulative and and vile person.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide