Wrestling General

Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam tonight, it should be a very Enjoyable Show overall!
Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland vs The Acclaimed should be a Great Tag Team Match(it’s 95% clear that The Acclaimed are winning the AEW Tag Team Titles, SCISSOR ME DADDY ASS!), PAC vs Orange Cassidy should be pretty Enjoyable(it can go Both Ways, but it’s slighty more likely that OC wins the All-Atlantic Belt), Claudio Castagnoli vs Chris Jericho should be pretty Good(I’m definetly in favor of Claudio retaining the ROH World Title, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if TK gives Jericho the Belt), Toni Storm vs Serena Deeb vs Athena vs Britt Baker should be Good(hopefully Britt doesn’t win…) & Bryan Danielson vs Jon Moxley should be very Nice(could MJF play a Factor after the Match & possibly win the AEW World Championship leaving Arthur Ashe? Definetly going to be interesting…), I can’t f#cking wait yay!
Could TK have something up his Sleeve for tonight? :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam was a damn Good Show overall!
Claudio Castagnoli vs Chris Jericho was pretty Good(I would’ve rather seen Claudio retain, but I see why Jericho won the ROH World Title, hopefully this really leads to something Good in the End), Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland vs The Acclaimed(w/Daddy Ass) was a Good Tag Team Match(wasn’t as Enjoyable as their Match at All Out 2022 but still Good, the more important Thing is The Acclaimed winning the AEW Tag Team Titles was a Great Moment), the Backstage Segment with FTR & Gunn Club was Fine, the Segment with MJF, Wheeler Yuta & Tony Schiavone was Enjoyable(at this point MJF is just not getting Booed anymore, I have a Feeling that Moxley could get the Boos when he faces MJF whenever it happens), PAC vs Orange Cassidy was really Fine, Toni Storm vs Serena Deeb vs Athena vs Britt Baker was Good plus the Post-Match Stuff with Saraya making her AEW Debut was damn Nice(Saraya Is All Elite! Definetly a pretty Massive Reaction she got, could be a Important Factor for the Womens Division going forward) & Bryan Danielson vs Jon Moxley was very Good Stuff!(definetly would’ve liked seeing Bryan win the AEW World Championship Belt, but I know that giving it to Moxley so he drops it to MJF seems to make more Sense from TK’s Perspective) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #SarayaIsAllElite
Background Pony #881C
Saraya’s AEW Theme “Zombified” by Falling in Reverse is damn Nice! :D
#SarayaIsAllElite #SarayaKnight #AEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage: Grand Slam tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall!
Darby Allin & Sting vs House of Black should be a Enjoyable No DQ Tag Match, Hook & Action Bronson vs Matt Menard & Angelo Parker should be Fine, Jade Cargill vs Diamante should be Eh/Okay, Jungle Boy vs Rey Fenix should be really Good, Eddie Kingston vs Sammy Guevara should be really Fine, Samoa Joe & Wardlow vs Tony Nese & Josh Woods should be a Fine Tag Match, the Golden Ticket Battle Royal should be Fine & Ricky Starks vs Powerhouse Hobbs should be a pretty Good Lights Out Match, I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage: Grand Slam was a pretty Good Show overall!
Darby Allin & Sting vs House of Black was a Enjoyable No DQ Tag Match(Awesome to see Great Muta make a Appearence, most likely his last ever before he Retires next Year in Japan), Hook & Action Bronson vs Matt Menard & Angelo Parker was Entertaining, Samoa Joe & Wardlow vs Tony Nese & Josh Woods was a Decent Tag Team Match(hopefully Wardlow doesn’t have a Knee Injury), “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs Rey Fenix was really Good, the Post-Match Part with Luchasaurus attacking Jungle Boy & Christian Cage’s Promo was Good, the Backstage Segment with Jericho Appreciation Society was Fine, Eddie Kingston vs Sammy Guevara was Fine, Jade Cargill vs Diamante was Okay, the Golden Ticket Battle Royal was Fine(don’t know if Page is the One I would’ve gone with knowing the entire Situation with Punk, EVPs & Page himself, doesn’t really make me feel alright with It, by the way where was Miro, Andrade etc.?) & Ricky Starks vs Powerhouse Hobbs was a absolutely Good Lights Out Match! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
Will Ospreay vs David Finlay was a damn Enjoyable Bout(easily David Finlay’s Best Match of his Career) at NJPW’s Burning Spirit Event! :)
#njpw #njburning #KingOfSports
Background Pony #881C
Sting & Great Muta will team together on January 22nd 2023(what apparently will be Keiji Muto’s Last Match with the Great Muta Persona, because Muto’s actual Retirement will be in February at the Tokyo Dome) in Yokohama, that’s Neat! :)
#GreatMuta #Sting
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark Elevation was Fine overall this week, Riccoboni/Menard were Good on Commentary, Kip/Penelope vs Dean/Blue was a really Fine Mixed Tag Match, Ortiz vs Serpentico was Solid, the PSA by Powerhouse Hobbs was Strong & the PSA by Eddie Kingston was really damn Deep! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with William Regal(Part 2) was a damn Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #WilliamRegal
Background Pony #881C
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog “How’s it backstage at AEW Grand Slam?” was Fine! :)
#SammysVlog #AEW
I watched NJPW Capital Collison again on NJPW’s YouTube Channel, it really was a really Enjoyable Show! :)
#njpw #njcapital
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark was really Decent overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were Awesome on Commentary, Angelico had a really Solid Showing & Dante Martin vs Anthony Henry was Fine in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was Great, the Hype Package for Jon Moxley vs Juice Robinson plus Robinson’s Promo was very Good, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by The Acclaimed was damn Good, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Keith Lee was Fine(eeyup it looks like Swerve Strickland is going to be a Heel), the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Eddie Kingston was Nice, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Wardlow & Samoa Joe was pretty Good(Joe’s Voice just makes for Entertaining TV) & the Backstage Promo by Mark Sterling was Fine! :D
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall! (Because of the Heavy Weather in Florida, certain AEW Talent are not going to be on the Show)
Jon Moxley vs Juice Robinson should be absolutely Good(can’t wait to hear “Chosen One” on AEW TV heh), the MJF Segment should be Nice, the Saraya Promo Segment should be Interesting(it looks like she’s going to be In-Ring Ready…), Toni Storm vs Serena Deeb should be Good, the Chris Jericho Celebration Segment should be Fine(Daniel Garcia absolutely will play a Big Factor in the Segment) & Chris Jericho vs Bandido should be Enjoyable, I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite was Enjoyable overall this week!
The Jericho Appreciation Society, Daniel Garcia & Bryan Danielson Segment was Entertaining, Bryan Danielson vs Matt Menard was pretty Decent, the MJF(w/Gunn Club) & Wheeler Yuta Promo Segment was Good, the Promos by Darby Allin & Jay Lethal were Decent, Jon Moxley vs Juice Robinson was Fine(apparently Robinson is a Free Agent?! I thought he signed a New Deal with NJPW a few Months ago), the Post-Match Staredown between Moxley & Page was Fine plus the Brawl between Wheeler Yuta & MJF was really Good, the Segment with Saraya & Britt Baker was Fine(I know lots of People criticized this Segment, but give Saraya a Break, she hasn’t done this in front of a Crowd for Years, I’m certain she will get her Groove again after sometime mhm), Toni Storm vs Serena Deeb was a absolutely Good Lumberjack Match(one of the Best Finishes I’ve seen of all the AEW Womens Matches), Ricky Starks had a pretty Solid Squash Match, the Backstage Segment with The Acclaimed(w/Billy Gunn) & Keith Lee was Good, the Backstage Segment with Andrade El Idolo(w/Jose), Butcher, Blade, Private Party & Matt Hardy was Solid & Chris Jericho vs Bandido was damn Good(Bandido looked f#cking Great even in Defeat, hopefully TK gives him a AEW/ROH Contract, that’s a Fantastic Talent you don’t let go anywhere else & slip through your Fingers) plus Jericho’s Post-Match Promo & attacking Bobby Cruise was Good! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Fine Show overall!
Rush vs John Silver should be pretty Fine, Jamie Hayter vs Willow Nightingale should be really Decent(Hayter in my Book should be the One to beat Jade Cargill for the TBS Title), Lee Moriarty vs Fuego Del Sol should be Solid, the Hook Segment should be Fine & The Acclaimed vs Private Party vs Butcher & Blade should be a Enjoyable 3 Way Tag Match, can’t wait! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Botchamania 460 was Fine, the Taz/Excalibur Commentary Pieces from recent AEW Dark Episodes of course as usual would be included & some of the Botchamania Endings were Good! :)
#FackingBullshit #ItsTaz #IAmTheTable
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage was Fine overall this week!
The Acclaimed vs Private Party vs Butcher & Blade was a Fine 3 Way Tag Match, the Backstage Segment with Gunn Club & Stokely Hathaway(w/W. Morrissey) was Decent, Lee Moriarty vs Fuego Del Sol was Solid, the Backstage Segment with 10(w/Page & Evil Uno) & Andrade El Idolo(w/Rush & Jose) was Decent, Jamie Hayter vs Willow Nightingale was Fine(Hayter for TBS Champion), the Video Promo by Samoa Joe & Wardlow was Good Stuff, the Segment with Hook kicking Ryan Nemeth’s Ass was Enjoyable & Rush vs John Silver was really Decent! :)
R.I.P. Antonio Inoki the Creator of NJPW
#njpw #RIPInoki
Background Pony #881C
I’m pretty certain if Big Nose Paul wouldn’t be in Charge of Creative(and other Positions) & “Out of Touch” Vince still would be running the Shows, Talents like Gargano, Dakota, Io, Mercedes etc. absolutely very likely would’ve ended up joining AEW mhm! :o
Background Pony #881C
Hopefully Bandido ends up in AEW & still does ROH Duties aswell, he’s a very Valuable Talent without any Question! :D
#Bandido #AEW #ROH
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark Elevation was absolutely Good overall this week, Lance Archer vs Cheeseburger was Entertaining for the short time it lasted, Kip Sabian & Penelope Ford had a Decent Showing, Lucha Bros vs Dante Martin & Tony Deppen was a Good Tag Match & Best Friends, Rocky Romero & Danhausen vs The Factory was a Enjoyable 8 Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :D
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Chris Jericho was a Good Listen! :) (F#ck NFTs by the way XD)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #ChrisJericho
Background Pony #881C
Man Sammy always seems to be a part of some Drama somehow LOL! :D
#AEW #Andrade #SammyGuevara
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark was Decent overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were Great on Commentary, Abadon had a Solid Showing, AR Fox looked damn Nice against Ari Daivari & Dante Martin & Matt Sydal vs JD Drake & Anthony Henry was a Fine Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was pretty Fine, the Video Package for MJF vs Wheeler Yuta was Good & the Video Promo by Darby Allin for him vs Jay Lethal was Good Stuff! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite: Three Year Anniversary tonight(for Me only, because I couldn’t watch it two Days ago XD), should be a Enjoyable Show overall!
Darby Allin vs Jay Lethal should be Good, MJF vs Wheeler Yuta should be Fine, the National Scissoring Day Segment with The Acclaimed should be pretty Entertaining, Rush vs Hangman Page should be pretty Fine, Wardlow vs Brian Cage should be Fine, Toni Storm, Athena & Willow Nightingale vs Jamie Hayter, Serena Deeb & Penelope Ford should be really Decent & Bryan Danielson & Daniel Garcia vs Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara should be a really Good Tag Team Match, I can’t wait! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AEW3YearAnniversary #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite 3 Year Anniversary was a really Enjoyable Show overall!(except the beyond Questionable Finish obviously)
MJF vs Wheeler Yuta was really Good plus the Short Part post-Match with William Regal staring down at MJF was Nice, Darby Allin vs Jay Lethal was really Fine, Wardlow vs Brian Cage was Good for what it was(nice hearing FTR’s Theme again & seeing Dax & Cash on Dynamite in a Ring after Weeks), Toni Storm, Athena & Willow Nightingale vs Jamie Hayter, Serena Deeb & Penelope Ford was absolutely Good, the National Scissoring Day Segment with The Acclaimed(w/Billy Gunn um I mean Daddy Ass) & Swerve Strickland was really Entertaining, the Backstage Segment with Dark Order was Decent, Hangman Page vs Rush was really Fine plus the Post-Match Promo by Jon Moxley on Page was pretty Good & the Main Event Tag Match with Bryan Danielson & Daniel Garcia vs Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara was Good but had a absolutely Disappointing Finish!(having Sammy getting the Win here was absolutely Mindboggling to me) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEW3YearAnniversary #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Good Show overall!
Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs Rush & Private Party should be a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match, Tony Nese & Josh Woods vs Varsity Blondes should be Solid, Tay Conti & Anna Jay vs Skye Blue & Madison Rayne should be Okay & Death Triangle vs Dark Order should be a pretty Good Six Man Tag Match, can’t wait! :D
AEW Battle of the Belts IV should be a absolutely Fine Show overall tonight!
FTR vs Gates of Agony should be a Good Tag Team Match, Jade Cargill vs Willow Nightingale should be Okay & PAC vs Trent Beretta should be really Good! :)
#AEWBOTB #BattleOfTheBelts #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage was Fine overall this week!
Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs Rush & Private Party was a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match, Tony Nese & Josh Woods vs Varsity Blondes was Eh, the Post-Match Segment with The Acclaimed(w/Daddy Ass) & Mark Sterling was Entertaining, the Video Promo by Eddie Kingston was pretty Good, Tay Conti & Anna Jay vs Skye Blue & Madison Rayne was Okay, the Video Promo by Swerve Strickland was Good & Death Triangle vs Dark Order was a pretty Good Six Man Tag Team Match! :)
AEW Battle of the Belts IV was Good overall!
PAC vs Trent Beretta was very Good plus the Post-Match Attack by Orange Cassidy on PAC was Good, the Backstage Promo by Jericho Appreciation Society was Fine, Jade Cargill vs Willow Nightingale was Solid, the Backstage Interview by Lexy Nair with Hook was Decent & FTR vs Gates of Agony was a Fine Tag Team Match plus the Brawl post-Match Brawl between FTR, Wardlow & Samoa Joe against The Embassey was Fine! :)
#AEWBOTBIV #BattleOfTheBelts #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #881C
Bandido did apparently agree to an Contract with AEW/ROH, I’m glad to hear that, he’s a really Valuable Talent! :)
#Bandido #AEW #ROH
Nigel McGuiness is not in WWE anymore.
It would be a No-Brainer for Tony Khan to get Nigel & using him as a Commentator, Coach or even for a Match(if he’s Passionate about it), with the Current Storyline about Jericho trying to ruin the Legacy of ROH & defeating every Former Champion of the Promotion’s History, a Jericho vs Nigel McGuiness wouldn’t be the Worst Idea! :)
#NigelMcGuiness
Bray Wyatt(Windham Rotunda) as expected made his Return on last nights Extreme Rules Show, it was done pretty Nicely!
Hopefully the Man gets a Fair Treatment in this Run unlike in the Vince McCuntCancer Era, that Old Senile Piece of Garbage absolutely factually sabotaged Windham’s Career with Horrendous Decisions(2014 losing to Cena at WM 30 & Payback, losing to Samoan Cena in 2015, losing to Orton in 2017 at WM 33, completly wasting the Bray/Matt Run in 2018, the HIAC 2019 Disaster with Rollins, losing to Oldberg at Sweet Saudi Blood Money in 2020, losing to Reigns at Payback 2020 etc.), all the Good Luck to Him mhm! :o
#BrayWyatt #Windham #WhiteRabbit #LetHimIn #YowieWowie
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide