Wrestling thread

Background Pony #31A9
@Background Pony #21D4
All In was fantastic, but I thought Evolution was good as well. In my opinion, the best main roster WWE Pay Per View this year.

Laughs heartful Does that even mean Anything calling something the Best Main Roster PPV of the Year?

Royal Rumble 2018 was Good, Elimination Chamber 2018 was Thumbs in the Middle at Best, Fastlane 2018 was Solid, WrestleMania 34 was a slight Thumbs Up, Sweet Saudi Money 1 was a Glorified Houseshow, Backlash 2018 was completly Awful except the Rollins/Miz Match, Money in the Bank 2018 was Average, PC/PG Rules 2018 was a Thumbs Down, SummerScam 2018 was Thumbs in the Middle to Me (only enjoyed Rollins/Ziggler, Styles/Joe, Bryan/Miz & Becky’s Love Parade), Hell in a Cell 2018 was pretty Fine when we talk about the First Half of it, Super Houseshow Down was Average at Best (Styles/Joe & Murphy/Alexander only were worth watching) & Evolution was Fine overall (Lynch/Charlotte, Sane/Baszler & Storm/Shirai being the Best Matches)!

You get my Point here right? Main Roster PPVS don’t even come close to the NXT Takeovers & NJPW Major Shows!  
Obviously has a lot to do with how Corporate & to an extend Creative(mainly talking about Road Dogg, the One Guy who managed Khali & some Others obviously) operate on the Main Roster unfortunately.

When I watch NXT or NJPW, I have 99% of the Time a Big Smile on my Face, there’s a Reason for that! :)
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Big Japan Wrestling was getting mainstream coverage in Japan for a match

I wonder why guys like Ishii and EVIL never went there
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #21D4  
In fairness, NJPW run what… three PPV’s a year? And NXT has four.

It’s easy to put on a bone crunching match that leaves you in a wheelchair for a week when you don’t have to do it next month… at the latest. That’s five main shows and one pay per view that someone like Seth Rollins or Roman has to perform at every single month.

But the WWE like money.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
We now know why Evolution was so good at the atmosphere was so hot.

Kevin Dunn wasn’t there, and the NXT production crew was running the show.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Philweasel
Dunn is actually good at his job
the problem is when he tries to meddle in other people’s jobs

Yeah, I know. Still the fact that he’s known to be down on both women’s wrestling and Becky Lynch makes it hard not to throw a little shade his way. And hey, they seemed to get along alright without him!

In other thoughts, I love how metafictional Kairi vs Shayna is. The colorful, silly, Hulk Hogan, showman style of a old school WWE superstar, vs a ‘realistic’, shoot fighter, Brock Lesnar, MMA style of a modern superstar. Before it felt weird to see them in the ring together, now they’re actually commenting on it (“You’re not a pirate Kairi!’) it’s fascinating.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Philweasel  
weird thing is that he is apparently Irish too, well mostly at least family lineage wise

then again almost every Irish male I know has a deep burning hatred for Irish women
Background Pony #31A9
The recent Being The Elite Episode was very Enjoyable! I guess being on a Ship gives Opportunity for doing Stuff hehe! :) #TheEliteSociety #BeingTheElite
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide