Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT
I have them better than Glasgow, which is saying something.
If that show happened in the United States, it would’ve been very missable. Probably a 6 out of 10. But the crowd was so fire that I would be surprised if we get a better WWE show this year than this.
Background Pony #1661
@Dashie41 YT
Was the French Crowd at Backlash one of the Loudest in WWE History? Absolutely no question about it.
Was it one of the Greatest/Best though? For me, Crowds like the One Night Stand Events(05-06), MITB 11, Royal Rumble 14-15, the Raw after Mania Shows(12, 13, 14 & 15 specifically) etc. still remain as the most “Outspoken”, “Savage” & “Emotionally Invested” Ones in my Book.
But yeah the Backlash Events in France & Puerto Rico do belong in the Loudest WWE Crowds Mention.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life
To me it does, at least they are not racist against black people.
I mean compare last year’s Bianca Belair match with Iyo Sky with this year’s Belair/Cargill v. Kabuki Warriors match. French love black people and I am ashamed of my latino culture for being racist against them by booing Bianca (despite that I am Ecuadorian and not Puerto Rican)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

French fans are usually 🔥 at any sports. I still remember UFC did a FN there 2 years ago, every single one in that building was chanting all sorts of shit.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT
Was the French Crowd at Backlash one of the Loudest in WWE History? Absolutely no question about it.
Was it one of the Greatest/Best though? For me, Crowds like the One Night Stand Events(05-06), MITB 11, Royal Rumble 14-15, the Raw after Mania Shows(12, 13, 14 & 15 specifically) etc. still remain as the most “Outspoken”, “Savage” & “Emotionally Invested” Ones in my Book.
But yeah the Backlash Events in France & Puerto Rico do belong in the Loudest WWE Crowds Mention.
Hmm, you raise a good point. Those are great examples as well. Maybe it’s just recency bias, we’ll see, but all I know is I wish US crowds were that passionate.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
CM Punk got locked inside WWE HQ last night and apparently has to spend the night sleeping there
According to his Instagram he’s still locked in there
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There are reports that Uncle Howdy/Bo Dallas will be making his own stable upon his return
Said stable will include
-Uncle Howdy
-Erik Rowan (supposedly recently signed a WWE contract)
-Dexter Lumis
-Joe Gacy
-Nikki Cross
-Alexa Bliss
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life
Yea that was good. Is just that I am still not over the racism Bianca Belair gets last year at Backlash which is one of my flaws with the international crowd last year at Backlash
Thank god French people likes black people. It’s an improvement over last year when it comes to Bianca Belair/Jade Cargill vs. The Kabuki Warriors.
Sorry if it looks like I put friendly fire towards the Latinos and Puerto Ricans, I don’t hate them, and I am a latino, I am from Ecuador, but I can’t stand the racism against her, and I don’t care if people use their legit reasons to dislike her (or disliking her previous championship reign) to cover up their racism.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Back to America for WWE again for RAW after a great week in France now we are back to the worst wrestling crowd in America no hate on America i just don’t like the silent like their been drugged out like in a college night out
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There are reports coming in of Drew Gulak being a bully towards newer NXT talent, which lead to his release
Reports say he would intentionally target the injuries of injured talent, once dislocated the finger of another wrestler during a match and would often intimidated others into not reporting it
He also got chewed out by Shawn Michael and several NXT coaches at a taping last year, after intentionally stiffing another wrestler with a body slam
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
The Aggravated Assault charges against Cash Wheeler have been dropped (No verdict on if he was found innocent)
After the recent Dynamite went of air, his tag partner Dax tried to get the crowd to praise him for the charges being dropped and leading to “Not Guilty” chants
Why would you even feel the need to bring up that your partner was found “innocent” over a case where he pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot someone???
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide