derpibooru's badges

Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@catachromatic
Yup, Given!
@Ciaran
In case you still needed to know about this, seems a Fimfic link alone has traditionally not come with an artist badge, just an artist link/Magical Inkwell badge. Unless of course, they’re also an artist.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben

(Holy shit that sucks man)
Okno but that’s a bummer, I thought we would get medals for artwork or stuff. I hope a future event has them, like you said, but in such case it’d be awkward to receive surprise badges we already know xP
In any case I’ll patiently wait you guys decide what you’re gonna do with these badges ^^
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If there was gonna be a badge for drawing something for the event, it sure would have been nice to have that announced somewhere while the event was still going on.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@FliegerFaustToP47
@TexasUberAlles
Art related badges for the SE/NLR event were never part of the original plan. I’d simply made a lot of badge concepts* and finished a few of those up since they looked neat, with the idea that they could be used for something special (not specifically for artists).
Given there was no statement about them even existing until after the event, the idea mostly fell through.

*Also,

DID YOU KNOW

Despite the incessant reeing, the only staff action related to the event was teamswitching WatermelonRat (voluntarily) on the first day? I sure would have liked to a “planned winning team” before spending a day on these (SVG animation is a bitch if using free tools) :p
Rank Badges

NLR

Rank FED Rank C Rank B Rank A
small small small small
small small small small
small small small small

SE

small small small small
small small small small
small small small small

Bonuses:

small small
small small
(copy/paste from mod forums)
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Laß mich sterben
Oh wow, they all look sick! I now see where Red Flux got his badge, that mad lad definitely deserves the SE winning badge
Also glad to hear they’re not so different, so people don’t feel bad for losing in SE or something. In any case, these bonus badges still look freaking awesome and I wish they’re used somewhere else, in particular the Celestia sun rays thingy one I completely forgot the name of that thing xd x3
Orbita
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

Viva la NLR
@FliegerFaustToP47
@TexasUberAlles
Art related badges for the SE/NLR event were never part of the original plan. I’d simply made a lot of badge concepts* and finished a few of those up since they looked neat, with the idea that they could be used for something special (not specifically for artists).
Given there was no statement about them even existing until after the event, the idea mostly fell through.

*Also,

DID YOU KNOW

Despite the incessant reeing, the only staff action related to the event was teamswitching WatermelonRat (voluntarily) on the first day? I sure would have liked to a “planned winning team” before spending a day on these (SVG animation is a bitch if using free tools) :p
Rank Badges

NLR

small small small small
small small small small
small small small small

SE

small small small small
small small small small
small small small small

Bonuses:

small small
small small
(copy/paste from mod forums)
That’s sad. It would be great to reward artists who unselfishly drew something for the sake of the event and for the sake of the site
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Copied from the 2023 Collaboration Award Thread.
@Dripponi also doesn’t have the Collab badge; plus his Notoriously Divine Tagger badge is still duplicated (error);
All still need their 2023 collaboration badges.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Did… Did… Did I just unlocked another badge today from watching UFC tonight or was that cheating? You do the call idc if I don’t get it if it’s rendered a cheat, i’m just reassuring if that goes accordingly to the book legally. 😬
My MMA thread has just struck 100 page today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide