filter suggestion

Site and Policy » filter suggestion Search Posts
alidan

i found something that i cant filter. for the sake of anyone clicking and looking at what im talking about, its adult, you are warned.

i made a filter for more or less weeding out bad art when you do an explicit search and i have come across something that is a bit beyond the filters abilities.

i dont want to filter out “equestria girls” as a whole because many people take the idea and draw in a better style, so i cant filter that. however, “equestria untamed” draws it in the movie accurate way, so i want to filter that, the problem lies with outside of that their art is good.

so here is the suggestion that could remedy the situation.

if there was a way to filter with an and. so if they post an equestria girls that isnt filtered, or if a equestria untamed gets posted its not filtered, but if “equestria untamed AND equestria girls” are in the same image, it gets filtered.

im sure there are many people who would filter one thing from an artist or tags put together, i can think of another situation where i had to filter an artist because of censorship, if i could only filter their images that are censored, that would be better, because again i cant just filter the censored tag because of imaged from japan which are censored by default.
alidan

ok, i ask because i found another case just now where i want to filter something, but there is no way to do it cleanly and the best way to filter it, while it would remove 2 images i would want to see, it would also get rid of a few that i don’t

i if blanket filter “image macro” that would kill 16000 images and require me to turn the filter off however with an “image macro + explicit” it kills off a subset of images where there are only 2 i would miss, and even than they probably have a non image maro tagged version of them too.

nice to know its still in the works though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide