How to view site on Wii U

Site and Policy » How to view site on Wii U Search Posts
Background Pony #23D9
I mostly use the internet on my Wii U, so it might not be a problem for you, but it I find it a problem that needs solving.

Ever since the latest update to the site with it’s STS system, I can’t access the site on my Wii U. Since the Wii U’s internet browser is a fixed version I can’t upgrade it. Now, every time I go to Derpibooru it’s a blank page with words and no pictures. I want to be able to view it on my system again, Can someone help me?
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
We will not support browsers that are improperly implemented, sorry.

We have a simple choice between properly securing the site for 99% of our users and breaking it for 1% (and we do have stats on browser use - it really is ~1.1% of people browsing on stuff like WiiU/DS), or not properly securing the site for 100% of the userbase.

Having said that, the WiiU should work. Are you visiting the site by typing in https://derpiboo.ru/ and if so what do you see, exactly? The site layout etc with no images but text, or an error message?
Background Pony #23D9
@Clover the Clever

I tried all the URL links that bring me to the webpage, including the one you just mentioned. The layout is text with no images.

I understand trying to secure the website, even if it means losing a bit of the users. I was wondering if you could try and fix it. Still, thanks for helping! :)
UnicronX
Thread Starter -  Equis Rising

i was looking at the specs for Wii U. And its not working for you because it notes that Even though Wii U has SSL 3, it has partial functionallity
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide