New Lunar Republic

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
“Don’t worry… I-I can do it myself… If that’s okay” Opens the window and jumps off, spreading his white metal wings and adjusting his nozzles, till he landed next to Lightpoint’s hindhoof.
“P-please stay quiet, this may take a bit… a-and I don’t want to be smushed under your hoof” Bashy said with a blush, as he started working his magic, slowly glowing a faint red all over his body as he tried to channel his phone arcane powers onto Lightpoint to shrink him down to normal pony size
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
“Y-yeah… It’s a thing… Or rather a device, us mechanical plones have… I-I think… Not sure how that works”
“Oh oh oh oh! Fire at me with your flu shrink ray powers! Please pretty please” Realizes he’s behaving filly-like and all too excited, then calms down, blushing “I-If that’s okay… S-sorry… Nevermind”
Posted Report
Twiny Dust
Artist -

NLR's Bodyguard
(also TNT is marathoning the Godzilla monsterverse movies yay… I mean I already own them all on Blu-ray but still yay xP)
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
About this “size magic”, I like to imagine Twilight and the other alicorns having powerful size magic allowing them to grow enormous. I remember there was a comic uploaded here where Twilight started consuming everything and grew ridiculously huge and everypony started worshipping her as some goddess.
I’m thinking about creating art again at some point.
Actually I might as well forget it.
@Twiny Dust
Oh, no, they say he’s got to go
Go! Go! Godzilla, yeah
Oh, no, there goes Tokyo
Go! Go! Godzilla, yeah
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
“Exactly, I think… In any case planes are meant to be big… right? Y-You don’t want a plone that can barely fit cargo… S-So we can grow big, but also shrink down to not clip through normal entrances, heh”
The plane pony seemingly gets alerted by the spell, almost as if he wanted to throw himself in the way of the magical size-shifting ray, but decided not to “O-Oh.. a-a-alright… H-How I can help you? W-We could put a h-horn ring on you and shrink you and snuggle you… or atleast I could do that”
Yeah I think the same too. In particular ponies like Princess Celestia, Princess Luna or even Starlight could easily grow a lot. Then again for non-unicorn ponies like Coloratura, Derpy Hooves, Starless, or Applejack, they usually resort to stuff like potions or an unicorn friend… atleast as far as I’ve seen in macro art :D
Posted Report
Twiny Dust
Artist -

NLR's Bodyguard
@Toastypk
Lol cute
@FliegerFaustToP47
“Oh sniff huh never thought about doing a horn ring that would make a lot of sense actually…”
@Starless
Lol yeah I remember coming across that one too xD
Yes Blue Oyster Cult! But I also like Bear Mccready’s remix with the orchestra enchanting that he did for King of the Monsters
Posted Report
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

“Often objects originally created to torment or torture folks can find use aiding and helping them as well. Its all about proper application and use of the device, especially with a trained professional on hoof to ensure things go to plan.”
I say cheerfully popping out from off screen.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Yeah I think the same too. In particular ponies like Princess Celestia, Princess Luna or even Starlight could easily grow a lot. Then again for non-unicorn ponies like Coloratura, Derpy Hooves, Starless, or Applejack, they usually resort to stuff like potions or an unicorn friend… atleast as far as I’ve seen in macro art :D
Starless doesn’t need a horn to use magic. He can perform magic with his hooves like this:

But regardless, I don’t need to increase my own size, but a giant Coloratura would be amazing. All of Equestria could hear her sing.
Yes Blue Oyster Cult! But I also like Bear Mccready’s remix with the orchestra enchanting that he did for King of the Monsters
Yeah BOC is pretty good. Secret Treaties is my favorite album by them.
Posted Report
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Starless
I could very well be wrong here.. but from what I understand… the primary purpose of a Unicorn or Alicorn’s horn is to function as a magical focus. Like a Wand. scepter, or other similar types of tool or instrument. You use the horn to channel and focus energy within the body or environment.. then apply that energy into your spells. The primary difference being that, unlike wizards and mages who don’t always have their tools on hand… the Equines are born with and always have their horns, meaning they always have access to their Magical focal point. With practice im sure a unicorn could learn to channel magic into their hooves.. after all hooves are the main focus for Earth ponies, while Pegasi focus on their wings.
So in theory an Alicorn could cast and use three types of magic all at once y casting from horn, wings, and hooves simultaniously. It would just take alot of concentration to focus the three energies into three different focal points all at once.
Posted Report
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@belmontzar
“Pegasi I believe have their own sort of less overt magic, not only just in flight, maybe even something we don’t know about. Quickness, keenness, other sort of stuff.”
The advisor looks at his wings in curiosity.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide