Rule #5 & "Shitposting"

Site and Policy » Rule #5 & "Shitposting" Search Posts
Background Pony #CCD0
>>659526 (deleted) was deleted for a Rule #5 violation, but (according to derpiboo.ru/rules) it didn’t violate any part of that rule. It didn’t contain anything defamatory, or any depictions (real or illustrated) of underage individuals, or anything targeted at an individual or group. If the rule number in the deletion log was in error, please direct me to the correct one, but I don’t see how a headcanon image, even a crass headcanon, violates any of this site’s rules.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
Rule 5 also includes “Material that is intended to troll groups or individuals, and is of little or no artistic merit”. Which that image (comic sans MS text explaining how people pissed on Fluttershy and stuck gum in her hair, with fluttershy pasted in below) would certainly fall under.

Edit: To assist people who think that shitposting is acceptable, I’ve moved that part of rule 5 to the top. I realise making it past the first couple of sentences might be a lot of work.
Background Pony #CCD0
@Clover the Clever  
How is that “intended to troll groups or individuals”?

Also, if “shitposting” isn’t allowed, it should be added to the rule, with an actual definition of what qualifies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide