Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Parcly Taxel

I’m not sure Cenit-V and Centchi are the same person - both handles have active DA account, and no indication that they’re linked in anyway. Got any supporting evidence?

Page 90 done otherwise
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@patec  
Yeah, somewhat similar names, but it’s fairly unusual for one person to have two active DA accounts. Especially since one profile says they’re from US and the other says Mexico.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Vree  
I’m not sure, but I think there may be two artists using the name “PonyPaint”, based on different signatures/styles, and one style not appearing to have any source links.

@Background Pony #8F09  
I discussed this request with another mod. We decided femboys and traps are not necessarily the same thing, so no alias.

@Niggoslav_Krawczyk  
No, different OCs.

@Rainboom Dash  
That artist is active on this site, I PM’d him asking if he would like the alias, or if he’s keeping both tags for a reason.

Page 93 completed otherwise
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #82A9  
There may be another pony using the “OC:Seren” name, so it’d probably be safer to manually retag those

@afterburn3r  
That’s just a link to SpectrumShift’s FA account, I don’t see any immidiate indication that he used to be TellTaleFireBrand

@Dogman15  
I just manually retagged that. The blog’s two years dead, so I don’t think anyone’s gonna care enough for there to be an alias.

Pages 96 and 97 complete. We’re now caught up to the current year now, so I think I’m done for the night… Mostly because I wanna go draw things I can’t mention in a “safe” thread
patec
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #AB97  
In my understanding non pony OC could also mean a oc from the MLP universe that isn’t a pony. Like a dragon or griffon for example.  
So they are not the same.

@TexasUberAlles  
I can find no proof that they are the same person. Both have their own DA and tumblr blogs and I couldn’t find a single overlapping website/link.

Page 98 done.
patec
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Dogman15  
@Keith Mowz  
I’m not sure what’s going on here.. who’s the actor(s) and who’s the character?  
I’m afraid I’m not American enough to understand this topic.  
In any case.. they both only have 10 pics. Pretty unimportant.

Page 99 done. And i’m out for tonight.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@patec  
What I said was:  
Old Spice Guy should imply Isaiah Mustafa or Terry Crews, or at the very least, Old Spice.
*Or maybe the other way around? Do we ever see Isaiah Mustafa or Terry Crews stuff that isn’t about Old Spice?

To clarify that for those who haven’t seen this hilarious Old Spice ads, Isaiah Mustafa plays the calm, cool, and collected Old Spice Guy who is soft-spoken and smooth, and sells Old Spice products aimed at the female demographic. Contrastly, Terry Crews is much more muscled and he plays the loud and boisterous Old Spice Guy, always yelling and super excited about stuff. He’s all about EXPLOSIONS and BUILDING KICK and ABDOMINALS. Terry Crews’s Old Spice Guy was created to sell Old Spice products to guys and the male demographic.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Yeah, but since there’s two actors who play the same character, an alias/implication for that is pointless, because it would be incorrect approximately 50% of the time.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
So about the whole “laying down” vs “lying down” thing - I checked the two tags, and as of this morning, they were 100% identical. Literally every single image tagged “laying down” was in fact a pony “lying down”(without even a single exception). Therefore, I merged the two tags together, as “laying” was simply nothing more than “lying” misspelled.

I get that grammatically, “laying” and “lying” are two different things. But since they were both being used for the exact same thing, I’m going to leave the alias in place for now, as it seems to be a common misspelling. If there were any images that would’ve fallen under “laying”, then someone must’ve re-tagged them to something else. But if someone can show images that would correctly fall under “laying down”, I’ll remove the alias so that that tag can be used again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum