Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

What's next in this Drama and What is happening behind the scenes?

Background Pony #E7E7
@Background Pony #A076  
Honestly at this point good, let him sperg out and do it, this whole situation could have been prevented from day one but the site staff floundered around with their heads up their asses doing nothing but make things worse,
Background Pony #17F6
Can anyone assure me that I’m just seeing things and overreacting here?

If derpibooru decides to pander to twitter, and alienate 2/3’s of their userbase, then no, you’re not overreacting. Derpibooru has shown it caves to twitter mob justice, and it’s likely it’ll cave again should they go after foalcon. The change will probably happen faster too, because everyone that defended the ability to post uncomfortable works of art will have left by then.
Background Pony #5ABF
@aperture_tech  
sometimes I think that this all looked staged in order to justify everything while pretending to give a care about the userbase in the meantime.

I mean,beyond AG Pone and Raptorshy, no one else has stepped down,therefore,the same players are still playing the game in order to keep going for something else.
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@Background Pony #5ABF  
Some are no doubt trying to help fix it. Sadly, it may be too late, especially if TSP is siding with the people who were ready to destroy the site when they didn’t get their way. For all the hate that TSP has for /mlp/, I wish he’d realize /mlp/ wouldn’t do this. Sadly, he believes that /mlp/ has tried to take down the patreon in the past, according to what he posted in general discussion in the discord around two weeks ago.
Background Pony #9882
@aperture_tech  
Maybe because the dude can get derpi deplatformed from patreon? That would sound dumb but that is the problem with that pro censorship side.  
TSP can make anything that he want to the anti censorship side because he know that the side would never dare to fall in the same level of pro censorship in the protest tactics.  
Anti censorship is a peaceful protest meanwhile pro censorshit is basically cyber terrorism.  
What side you will be against? the side that will do nothing because they actually have a good moral or the side that want to destroy the site if they dont get what they want?.  
And the end of the day is a moral battle vs actual annihilation of the site
Background Pony #606D
Could you link to Dilarus’ alleged promises about “rape / snuff / foalcon / possibly something else”?

You can infer it from his tweets and replies, like these ones:

https://twitter.com/BanxJessie/status/1282661342911102976

https://twitter.com/Dilarus/status/1282693174209785856

Screenshot 1:

full

Screenshot 2:

full

And I believe that his friends (I think Wootmaster was among them) were seen on Twitter (and Derpibooru) assuring that the rape and foalcon would be next.

I can’t find the links. Those tweets could be already removed by them by now, I’m not sure.

The big point here is that TSP really seems to talk (and probably care) a lot more about the Twitter activists.

Plus, you said you weren’t aware that he was maintaining a conversation with Dilarus for the past days, behind your back.

Think about it…

It might be nothing, or it might be very suspicious.
Background Pony #029D
But yeah, dilatus is just as bad as shits in diapers luck and groommaster.
Background Pony #7A63
Dilarus doesn’t even draw ponies anymore, just froths endlessly at Derpibooru, tells his followers to brigade the polls, and is sicking his followers on the altboorus to get them taken down by their hosting. And he said, openly, that he doesn’t intend to go back until foalcon gets removed.

TSP entertaining this clown is ascary thought. Expect another ultimatum and Luna getting Raptorshy’d.
Background Pony #606D
Expect another ultimatum and Luna getting Raptorshy’d.

You know… For the first time I’m feeling that it might happen.

I was shocked to find out that he did it behind Princess Luna’s back.

It’s very suspicious, unless there’s some better explanation.
Background Pony #4829
@aperture_tech
Maybe because the dude can get derpi deplatformed from patreon? That would sound dumb but that is the problem with that pro censorship side. … And the end of the day is a moral battle vs actual annihilation of the site

It’s not just ‘their side’ m8.

full

And it’s not new.

full

/mlpol/ has been fighting to dox, deplatform, and destroy and this site for years. They have a messaigh and can taste blood. ‘your side’ is calling for ‘actual annihilation of the site’ as much as ‘their side’.

full
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Another day, another bit of drama.

TSP just has a completely backwards sense of priorities. Why is he the one in charge of this place again?
Background Pony #029D
The thing that the staff did wrong was listening to people like wootmaster and dilarus. Shouldn’t of given into the mob.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Basically just politics and lots of insulting being tossed about