Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

What's next in this Drama and What is happening behind the scenes?

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Pretty sure she’s focusing on the “by the right people” part, implying since it was done by one side, the “manipulation” was sanctioned.
Maybe, but it’s phrased like “no one agrees to BE manipulated” which isn’t a sensical response, as opposed to “no one permitted (agreed to permit) the manipulation”.  
the votes could be reset on the newer edit I guess, but seems a little late now.
The mods hadn’t reset the votes after my report, so.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Barhandar  
No it isn’t phrased like that. Armadillo is correct.

Also the report wasn’t handled properly and there is another one for it so stop assuming things. Something not being done doesn’t mean we all agree to it.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
@LightningBolt  
Then phrase it in a way that is understandable by regular people (e.g. “I and other mods I know did NOT agree to let them do that[, and you’re right in that merging it was a honest mistake]”) instead of only close friends.  
Also the report wasn’t handled properly and there is another one for it so stop assuming things. Something not being done doesn’t mean we all agree to it.
It’s been TWO WEEKS. While, admittedly, the most likely possibility is that y’all are just busy with other things, “erroneous votes staying is okayed” is not an unreasonable assumption.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Barhandar  
Or maybe don’t assume I’m against you all the time.

Because we’ve NEVER had this exact issue before and have no tools that are available to fix it in any simple way and haven’t had the time to look at it as it’s ultimately not a huge priority.
Background Pony #E4C2
@LightningBolt  
What is there to look at?  
Votes carrying over after a merge was undone is a clear bug in the system.  
I’ve heard it mentioned that it’s possible for you guys to clear votes such as in cases where something is vote bombed, i think it was in the context of why the votefilters were conceived but i’m not sure.
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #E4C2  
It’s not a bug per se, it’s a lack of feature (pre-merge images’ votes are not saved), because amount of times images had to be unmerged can be counted on one hand, and none of the previous times had such a large amount of votes on them.
ArmadilloEater

French Taunter
@Background Pony #E4C2  
Can confirm it’s a very rare occurrence, and even if you consider it a bug it would be at the very bottom of the priority list of issues to be resolved code wise. Most of the time this happened the best solution was to merge comments and votes back to old image, then delete and reupload the new image. But that depends on the good will of the uploader / artist.
Background Pony #E4C2
@LightningBolt  
Oh my good lord that shit is manual.  
I now have slightly more sympathy for why you guys wanted a votefilter, but jesus christ “Reset to 0” seems like such a basic feature to have in any sort of image voting system, even if it’d be underused.

@ArmadilloEater  
@Barhandar  
Yeah i had fundamental misunderstanding of the issue here, ignore me,
Dave33333
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Background Pony #606D  
At this stage, I’m really just checking back.

I’ve been here 5 years and grown on the site, so I’m still attached to it if you will and still kinda want to see it get through this.

Outside of that, I’ve been critical of the moderation here for years, it just took till now for everyone to follow suit and smell the damn coffee. I’ve been around too much online, and you really begin to see who is actually honest and who are the snakes and puppets.
Background Pony #606D
People!

I think I figured out the reason behind all these attacks from Dilarus’s people on this site:

We know that many of people from the Twitter mob still have their accounts here.  
But they use them with a very malicious purpose.

They already moved on to other alternative sites.

So, the only reason they still use their accounts here is to take their revenge on Derpibooru, and to ruin this site.

Because, if they ruin this site, their alternative sites will have better chance to grow.

That’s their only reason, it seems.

Very simple logic. :)
Background Pony #D6FE
@Background Pony #606D  
I mean, obviously? I don’t think it’s a stretch to suggest TSP let this situation go so far out of control so people would move to furbooru and pad its numbers. Problem is, now people know how terrible the mods on furbooru are, so I don’t see how it helped them.
Background Pony #6CD0
@Background Pony #606D  
We’ve already seen something like this in action with how braeburned removed all the years of free art he let be uploaded here only to leave a single image telling people to pay $15 for it complete with a “paradox of tolerance baby :^))))” in the description.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
Eveybody who disagrees with me is from twitter

Evrybody that disagrees with me from derpi is TSP

Is the TLDR.

Quite frankly, there is a huge cognitive disconnect by the anti-censorship.  
Majority, not all, of the Anti-Nazi side understand the core of your argument. But Demonstratively here on the forums, the anti-censorship side does not understand.

This is a result of people being Free Speech Absolutists vs Free Speech.  
Free Speech does not mean you can say or do whatever you please.

PS  
Who the fuck is Darius?
Northern
Artist -

I refuse to bend
@Inucroft  
“Moot” issue, first off, secondly no the pro side hasn’t been brigading, most of the people who want to keep things have voted the polls without rallying support off site, as was proved by vote%‘s being the same before and after filtering out the ‘brigading’ in favor of not changing the rules. Third: It’s not whataboutism to suggest that one side of a conflict is engaging in provable bad faith tactics, where the other side has mostly made an exodus to their own site, in the form of the newest booru that’s popped up in the pony community. Fourth: You’ve been sticking your hoof in everyone’s mouth for a while now and telling them what they’re saying rather than listening to a word anyone’s saying so you clearly are acting in bad faith yourself. Fifth: You are being incredibly rude to people who are just attempting to speak their opinions about an issue that affects all of us without being shouted down by a vocal minority who disagree.

I could go on about everything wrong with your actions, but I think I’ll stop there with a: “Stop it, get some help.”

Obviously there is a provable minority of users on this site who are for censorship, but they are indeed a minority. The majority of people who are against derpibooru staying as it is right now are not members of the general userbase. That was the result from the polling about the issue among the general userbase, even before twitter got involved. You are empirically, provably wrong.
Background Pony #A87E
first off, secondly no the pro side hasn’t been brigading, most of the people who want to keep things have voted the polls without rallying support off site, as was proved by vote%’s being the same before and after filtering out the ‘brigading’ in favor of not changing the rules.

full

“ “secondly no the pro side hasn’t been brigading[](https://twitter.com/woot_master/status/1278895132738072576)

full

And I haven´t posted the social lynching/doxxing towards Raptorshy yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Basically just politics and lots of insulting being tossed about