Shipping Thread

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Yeah, I don’t see how Soarin would be good for Rainbow Dash tbh. I feel like that ship only started because he was a somewhat important stallion in the group that Rainbow idolizes. Actually, that’s the only fucking reason.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Commune  
I can’t stand wimpy female characters and their occupations of choice are complete opposites.

@Applejack007  
Rainbow is a dork too.

Goddamn this thread is so negative. (Yes I know I am contributing to that but)
VNagato
Artist -

@Background Pony #8371  
;)

@Meanlucario  
Exactly, both music BGs with clashing music tastes and the only male you could ship Dash at the beginning of the series solely because he was a Bolt.  
I don’t see how you honestly think SweetieSpike has more to it than with either of those, it’s a crackship and the only stem I can think of is that Spike is more closer to Sweetie’s age, and that she’s Rarity’s sister. There’s nothing really there either.
VNagato
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
So, it’s like almost any other crackship then.  
Before SoL, neither did Vinyl or Oct, and what little Dash and Soarin had are forgettable.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to point out here, when you’re going to compare your crackship to other ex-crackships.
VNagato
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
FlutterMac isn’t considered a crackship either, but it is, just like all those other ones, big fucking deal.  
I asked if Sweetie and Spike ever interacted, you responded with crackships, as if that’s supposed to back up reasoning on your crackship, which it doesn’t.  
What are you trying to prove, I don’t get it. Please explain what you’re trying to convey because it sounds like you’re just putting up defenses for a crackship for no reason.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@VNagato  
I was referring you saying that Oct/Vinyl and Soarin/Dash made more sense.  
As for Spike and Sweetie’s screentime, there’s the scene from the wedding two parter, as mentioned before.  

There’s also a little bit of interaction in Sidekicks.  

Even less in Games.  

And a background event in Celestial Advice.  

That’s all I found.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide