No signs of pregnancy or labor scene, so...

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Francis Sparkle, you are not the father!

Shining: Wait, you mean…I…YES! YE-HE-HE-ES! I’m off the hook now! HAHAHA! (jumps around the room with glee.) Ohhh, sweet relief-I’m not a daddy! Y’know, I think this calls for a personal celebration. (makes suitcase appear with magic.)  
Cadance: Umm, honey? What are you doing with that suitcase?  
Shining: (turns towards Cadance with dilated pupils.) I’m going back to Canterlot, baby, so I can return to my job as a royal guard…cuz she’s not my daughter! WOO! Have fun with your overpowered, big-eyed abomination! (runs out door, sound of a car racing away can be heard.)  
Cadance: (sigh) Why am I married to such a big moron?
Ferrotter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I think it’s more likely the reason we never got a heavily pregnant Cadance is the expense of re-doing her Flash model rather than censorship. Still, I was hoping for at least a few episodes of Cadance getting sudden cravings for pickles and hay, needing to stop the train every ten minutes so she could go powder her nose, having ponies she doesn’t even know stop her to feel her belly without asking, etc.
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
@Ferrotter  
Pretty much this.

Jim Miller said at one of the cons that it would’ve taken too much time and resources to make big belly Cadance, and it would’ve looked weird.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide