Pony Life Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I am now curious if the background music will become available anywhere outside the show. Of course, same may be said for plenty of other shows. But I especially want to know the theme song, mainly to know if it truly is truncated.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Is it me, or do the YouTube previews have audio balancing issues that don’t exist in the TV version?

(From the Season 1 finale)  
YouTube preview  
TV version

The audience sounds more silent in the YouTube preview, while their volume is louder and thus more equal to the characters’ dialogue in the TV version. It’s probably somewhat related to the YouTube videos being set to mono for some reason instead of stereo.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I have just realized “Orange Zest” gains wings for the entire competition arc at the end of the first season.

Also: Is this thread still alive? I seem to be the only one actually posting here nowadays…

Edit: I now think it’s dead. Moving on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide