Pony Venting Thread

PuffyDearlySmith
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fan of both G4 and G5
People like that seem to forget that this is a franchise targeted at young children, particularly young girls. Punishments like long prison sentences or worst(I remember seeing some saying that Starlight should of had her horn cut off🤢) are way too extreme for a series like MLP.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Toastypk
Yeah I’ve been seeing that as well. I believe that’s because of the recent string of TYT episodes putting her in the spotlight and giving her special treatment, which is causing people to get tired of her and point out her flaws more.
river mines

@PuffyDearlySmith
This argument is ridiculous if MMY had the courage to make Sprout do community service they could have things like death by gas chamber.
especially because Misty committed a crime much worse than an attempt at war…she misaligned one of Hitch’s pencils.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Them’s Fighting Herds has ended support for the game with the last 2 dlc characters out now, and not only are both characters incredibly broken, but the recent update also brought several game breaking bugs and crashes into the game too
And Modus fired the original M6 team while they were in the middle of QA testing the DLC, and now only one member of the team is left working on it
This game deserved so much better
Background Pony #7341
Quote from here.
The unfortunate truth is that were it not for the Modus deal and the DLC, the game probably would have gone under after Shanty came out, if it even would have gotten that far. Probably wouldn’t have gotten a console release, either.
Background Pony #7341
They were selling DLC to buy time in the hopes they could afford to continue development, I’m not sure why that’s such a hard concept to understand. It’s not like they flipped a coin with ‘story mode’ on one side and ‘season pass’ on the other. And even if they had, there isn’t an alternate universe where the coin toss went the other way but nothing else changed and that universe got a finished story mode, all the crowdfunding rewards, and a pizza party.
I mean, potentially, instead of working with a publisher, the devs could have all gotten regular day jobs and worked on the game in their spare time instead of the various measures they did to keep things going. Thing is, I’ve seen what that looks like – it’s called City of Titans, a superhero MMO that got Kickstarted in the fall of 2013 (that’s not a typo), right after City of Heroes shut down, and it’s not properly out yet. They ran out of money before even getting the game playable, and the remaining development team have been working on it in their spare time ever since, pre-selling access to the game to help fund development. A little over a decade later, all they have to show for it is a ‘test build’ (for backers and people who paid for access) that consists of a character creator and an unfinished map where you can run around and beat up a couple of enemies. That’s it.
@WaynePonePone
Depends on how people see it. 🤷
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@WaynePonePone
This is why I’ll never accept a publisher for my game… Though thinking about it, it’d probably literally kill me even if I did it myself… (and I have basically zero practical skills for game dev…) And the City of Titans thing is a concern.
Also, this:
Unfortunately, the former members of Mane6 probably can’t do that. If the publisher owns the IP now (which I’ve heard is the case, but if I’m wrong please correct me), then that would also include exclusive rights to any story bible or setting document, which means those would be protected by any standard-issue NDA. Maybe if you catch the developers (or maybe Lauren Faust) at a convention you might be able to get an “if anyone asks, you didn’t hear this from me” rundown of the lore, but any sort of detailed public release would mean legal problems unless Modus gives them express permission.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey can there be a new rule where if your artist tag has 10 images with a score of -20, you should be banned from posting any of your art again?
Cause at that point people clearly have said no.
I only just figured out filters, but this could apply to a number of things.
Remember the bad feet stuff for instance?
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Toastypk
I would have been banned from posting art a few years ago (I used to be one of the worst, if not the absolute worst artist on Derpibooru) before I uploaded anything that wasn’t complete shit, and honestly, it would have been better that way. But yeah allowing everyone to get users banned by downvoting their images would get abused. Someone uploads a bunch of canon x oc images? Why filter the ship when you can just mass downvote 10 of their images to get them banned forever. And what happens if an artist requests a takedown on all 10+ of their images with a score below -20? Do they get unbanned?
Just add this to your complex filters: score.lte:-20
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide