Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Pony Venting Thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
@Elidiotadelaesquina
Well, I remember when people said Fame And Misfortune was rather mean spirited and I think sort of the same and was somewhat unneeded.
Well I take that opinion back, that episode should be played in any geek convention (not just for bronies, fandoms are as a whole tend to get horrible, kinda like chimps or street dogs) and now I think is a necessary call-out regardless of your opinion of G5.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Some of the fandom likes to say that Fame and Misfortune was too harsh on the fanbase
Given how the fanbase has been behaving after that episode came out and with the jerks at the convention, i think that the episode wasn’t harsh ENOUGH
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

I deserve this feeling
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
I think the final season was also tough for a purist.
Assuming that this person has “survived” watching the show for years and “surviving” the lot of dramas over the years.
Although I wouldn’t be surprised to see people who left it since season 3 want to come back for nostalgia and use that nostalgia as the old reliable weapon to say “this was better before”.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
@Elidiotadelaesquina
That’s more like an excuse. The whole nostalgia thing isn’t anywhere a valid explanation.
Even when you dislike something there’s some decor and grace in it. Ups and downs go and I pretty much said MLP can afford a couple of failures since that’s how life goes. Rise and repeat with a new success. You debate, I debate, we debate, we all get to something close to a consensus overtime simply sharing information, for shows, sports, games and the sorts.
This to me goes beyond “factions”, because at this point virtually everybody is “with us or against us” at this point, and not even so-called allies deserve your unconditional trust, actual close friends are few. This is just simply a couple of people submitting to animalism in the worst possible way.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
This whole thing makes me glad that I’m who I am who just enjoys G5 and nothing else and doesn’t stoop as low as attacking or insulting someone over a piece of work. If I have problems with a work, I judge it itself and rarely the person behind it, regardless of what their public reputation is.
Posted Report
Latecomer

@Mikey
The problem was it’s limited vision. You’ll note that everyone in this thread is treating what happened at the convention as obviously beyond the pale… the jerks are not the fanbase, just a loud part of it.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@kleptomage
Nah it wasn’t as bad as people make it out to be. I’ve seen Larson’s commentary. Not amazing but hardly “worst episode ever”. People were just upset the show had the audacity to make fun of a few of the loud members of the fandom. It was the opposite of Slice of life.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The episode was just mid. It’s criticisms couldn’t have any teeth due to the show’s demographic.
But the fact that neckbeards started honest-to-God tweaking over low tier jabs kinda proved the episode’s point.
Posted Report
Background Pony #C2BE
Call me an asshole if you want, but watching the G5 fandom implode in real time over the past 24 hours has been absolutely hilarious. No, I don’t have a problem with G5 or anyone who likes it, but seeing all the panicking that’s occurred over the past two weeks come to a head, complete with G5 fans coping by attacking G4 fans and bronies in general, has been some of the best entertainment I’ve seen in a long time. As Discord once said, “I’m going to need more popcorn!”
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mikey
It’s bizarre to me how people defend an episode that built a town of strawmen to disparage them. Either they have no self-respect, are putting on a show of piety, or they mistakenly believe they weren’t the target.
Posted Report
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Protects Butters
@Background Pony #C2BE
The hell are you talking about? A voice actor was attacked on stage. Apparently it is coping to want to comfort someone who has nothing to do with the current state of G5? To feel ashamed for outright attacking the crew simply because we don’t like something?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide