Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Magma_ERuptiOn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I read this shit?
@Wiimeiser  
It’s going to be #17.

Rainbow Dash’s favorite author announces her retirement. Dash convinces Pinkie Pie to find out if the book on Daring Do will be closed forever
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Oh it’s always upsetting when they kill a character, feels like the end of the show is getting near… wish Daring would stay, maybe she’s going through a crises and decided to stop her expeditions and writing but Rainbow convinces her otherwise?
Fleetfoot
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
If she retires she must at least get into something else to justify it, since nobody can see Daring just retired at a beach doing nothing after her adventures life heheh feels off

There’s a few good episode ideas not yet explored, I particularly would really really love a Rainbow episode focused on the wonderbolts, maybe have them on an official assignment by Celestia herself and show further deep interaction between Rainbow, Spitfire, Soarin, Fleetfoot and whoever else to accomplish their task, all great characters to explorer that often don’t get enough light in the show.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Magma_ERuptiOn
If she retires she must at least get into something else to justify it, since nobody can see Daring just retired at a beach doing nothing after her adventures life heheh feels off
There’s a few good episode ideas not yet explored, I particularly would really really love a Rainbow episode focused on the wonderbolts, maybe have them on an official assignment by Celestia herself and show further deep interaction between Rainbow, Spitfire, Soarin, Fleetfoot and whoever else to accomplish their task, all great characters to explorer that often don’t get enough light in the show.

I’ve always wondered about the Wonderbolts. Are they really military or are they just for show? They did try to fight Spike once but that was it. If its just defending Canterlot, then royal guards got that covered. Do they even go on missions?
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@hironakamura

According to that Rainbow ~ Twilight episode that they teach the new recruits in the place of Spitfire, Twilight in her lecture stated that Princess Celestia officially created the Wonderbolts after being amazed by the flying skill of a specific group of pegasi of the Royal Guard, thereafter I think it is safe to say the Wonderbolts are a branch of the Royal Guard, the elite air force of the Royal Guard if you wish and yes every Wonderbolt officer is considered to be military personal including Rainbow herself.

When Tyrek attacked Cloudsdale it was the Wonderbolts who tried to engage him instead of the Royal Guard so it also is likely they are the “police enforcement” of Cloudsdale.

If you think about it Captain seems to be the highest military rank in Equestria’s military, officially we have Shining Armor as the Royal Guard captain and Spitfire as Wonderbolts captain, they’re likely to be in the same hierarchy patent, both answer directly to the Princesses as well.

So by theory Princess Twilight could order Spitfire to assemble a team for a mission which would be damn cool to see.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Okay this has been scratching at the back of my brain for a while, but how did the Apple siblings not know anything about their mother’s family? I mean for such a family-centric group, you’d image one day they’d go “Hey who were on Mom’s side of the family?”. They even had an episode where they looked at a super extended family tree. Did they all just ignore Pear Butter’s family or did they just not include it and nobody questioned it?
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@EotD  
Because then there wouldn’t be the episode we watch :P

In all honesty though, Big Mac seems fairly old enough to remember his parents by the time they past away so i do think it was a bit odd the complete lack of knowledge about their past… nonetheless still plausible in my opinion since no teenager expects to lose parents like that.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I know lots of people are worried, but I’m quite interested in a lot of the back half of season 7 episodes. We get a zecora ep, more Ember, Daring Done, possibly Twilight’s parents.
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@hakirayleigh  
The way I see it Twilight does have the authority as in Spitfire will never refuse a direct order from her, however that doesn’t mean she might not have to explain herself to Celestia afterwards yes.
Background Pony #4A99
I like the idea of Spike being a Casanova Wannabe. Like, he thinks he’s a mares’ dragon, but he’s actually a total dork.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide