Starlight Glimmer plush (OnlyFactory)

silvershroud

I realize that this is probably a huge long shot, but I was wondering if there’s anyone out there who has a Starlight Glimmer plushie from the OnlyFactory/OlyFactory company (they’re those unofficial 12 inch plushies that come from China). I have been looking absolutely everywhere for one to add to my plushie collection but have had absolutely no luck so far!

Coincidentally, the onlyfactory.com website is willing to start production on this particular plushie again, but the catch is there needs to be 200 pieces ordered before they’ll do so. So far, only ten people have pre-ordered it, so I’m not sure what the likelihood of reaching that goal is, but in case anyone’s interested I figured I’d mention it - after all, every single order gets Starlight one step closer to being available on the market again! The direct link is right here: http://www.onlyfactory.com/idea/1281/detail
silvershroud

I see it pop up on ebay sometimes, so your best bet is to just check a search for it from time to time until you see one again.

Yeah, it used to be quite commonplace on ebay, though since the company stopped production on this particular plush it’s become quite difficult to come by, much to my dismay. I’ve been searching the internet for the last couple of months without success, but I do keep a close eye on ebay in the hopes that I’ll eventually get lucky. Hope springs eternal!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide