Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Lord WyrmSpawN
Yep. From the book:
That was when Celie put on the best Royal Canterlot Voice I had ever heard. Suddenly it was like Celestia was on fire! She actually glowed with fury and her voice echoed in the air.
We all looked over at the dragon, and he was shaking in absolute fear. He immediately gave me The Crystal Heart and zipped into the Crystalline Mountain. From the look of terror in his eyes, I’m sure he’ll never be a problem again. Celie shook off her angry glow, becoming herself again. She didn’t quite remember everything that had happened, but we all agreed that we should never make her angry.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
And that’s why the “Lunar followers” make little sense.
Many fanfics depict NMM with army of followers or something, except for all accounts unless she resorted to “Sombra like” brainwashing that’d be hard to believe because her entire motivation is based around the idea no one according her liked her and is likely that meant people just didn’t feel naturally inclined to follow her.
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
And in essence, having virtually no functional army at all.
The only followers are found In The Cutie Remark after her victory anyway, and even then they feel more like conscripts/salarymares rather than actual followers.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Twi Clown
I feel like it could appeal to social outcasts and political radicals (what’s the difference). I mean I can see ponies like Starlight joining and if Fluttershy had worse friends, maybe even her too.
And the whole appeal is that it’s them against society.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
On the other hand, a cosmic phenomenom like day-night is not the same thing as political plays.
Before S5 the idea is that an eternal night would kill the vegetation and then everything a wasteland until it got decanonized.
It’s highly unlikely most ponies would support an apocalypse over a slow politics-induced apocalypse. (Both lead to the same shit, but messing with the day-night cycle is more obvious to note and faster to act).
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #4E67
I think it would be an interesting direction.
Like I understand G4 was beloved but from I can garner it didn’t really resemble G1 that much. It was definitely more of a Faust show than reimagining of G1. Its kind of like Mystery Incorporated 2011 approach over the more faithful 2002 Whats New Scooby Doo approach.
I think it could be interesting to go with a more traditional fantasy approach especially to contrast with the semi-modern g4 and the ultra modern g5.
Besides I’m sure there are 80s fans that would love to feel represented like how Transformers fans do.
And you could cover new themes and ideas, like humanity meeting ponies but done for new times.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Android 16 and Fluttershy are kinda similar.
Timid, gentle, and an animal lover.
No wonder Gohan violently became a Super Saiyan 2 when Cell stomped on his head clean.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
most Satanists aren’t threats at all. nine times out of ten they’re atheists larping to troll christians I could elaborate more but that would be more appropriate to talk about in religious discussion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide