The 1986 MLP movie

ArrJaySketch
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I remember trying to watch this around 2005, and my wife and I gave up around half way through. It was hard to watch the ponies keep getting captured with no agency or power of their own, and always needing someone else to help them.

To be fair, I recall that being a theme in the eighties. In many cartoons, there were obligatory human characters who were the real heroes of the show.

Still, I might give it a shot again, just to see it through.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I enjoy watching it once in a while. It is interesting to note the huge amount of time the movie dedicates towards the witches, rather than just focusing on the ponies. Instead, the movie juxtaposes the two sides throughout.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
The only time I saw this was on YouTube…and with commentary by a couple of YouTubers. I forgot their names, but they did let’s-watches of Friendship is Magic.

Sadly, I don’t think their channel exists anymore due to copyright bullcrap.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide