Unpopular opinion time

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I do

I wrote a very extensive thingy about my issues with Sonic Rainboom in particular, which I think was the worst episode in the whole series prior to DPDoMS

He has redeeming episodes to make me like him, like Magic Duel in particular, but his episodes are basically ones I just kind of am okay with at most and outright hate most of the time

Too inconsistent, I wouldn’t mind seeing him replaced would be a better way to put it. Made it sound like I was rooting for him to lose his job earlier, but he is no Corey Powell, so him sticking around is fine by me, but I think they can do better
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I cannot recall that. The only thing I remember was them trying to do a seapony episode every season since S2 and they keep getting tracked off of doing it. Hasbro is super weird about the aquatic ponies/creatures in G4 and has a bunch of races for them and stuff and it’s just all super weird and hard to deal with I’d guess.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Speaking of my incredibly overbearing hatred of Corey Powell as a writer

I haz an unpopular opinion

I think Sleepless in Ponyville was an incredibly shitty episode

I wouldn’t even use the script as toilet paper because I know I deserve better
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@SeraphimDawn  
It’s really hard to make a toy of characters that don’t have feet. G1 had seapony toys IIRC and they were like weighted buoys. Doesn’t really work with all the weird underwater bird things and different kinds of mermares and seaponies Hasbro designed.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Itsthinking  
But that doesn’t explain why they’re so allergic to Celestia.  
They’re willing to work with Luna, whom was originally deprived of any screentime during the first two seasons. Now the situation seems reversed. Is it because they want to focus more on Princess Cadence and Twilight for the toyline?
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@SeraphimDawn  
Much like Spike, she’s an outdated story mechanism. They don’t send or receive letters anymore hence these two characters can no longer do the thing they were put in the series partially just to do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide