Unpopular opinion time

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Celestia is little more than just the background dwelling supreme ruler of Equestria now. She still holds a lot of power and prestige that’s for sure. Lauren Faust did say that she planned on having Twilight replace her when she was with the franchise. But not as a princess nor an alicorn. It seems Hasbro might be doing just that on sort of putting Twilight on Celestia’s original role, as a alicorn princess. But they can’t completely get rid of Celestia either nor relieve her of her official position and role in the show. At least not without f-ing up the canon and drawing ire from the audience.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@SeraphimDawn  
Me too.

This way, the inevitable “Fluttershy there is a shy pone here who needs halp not being shy use the knowledge you didnt gain in your 50 fucking episodes about the subject to halp her!!!1” cutie map episode will be delayed.

I really don’t want to see another Marble or Coco next season, and when the map was added this was literally the first thing I thought they would do with it.
Jades

I’d like an episode where the show points out the difference between remorse and guilt. The fans and the show probably could learn something from it. Include Discord and Glimmer in it too.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Here’s my Unpopular Opinion™: I really like the show and have fun watching it! full  
Also kinda bored as $#& of errybody only ever bitching about $#!+ they hate. Gettin’ old.

@ghostfacekiller39  
your opinion kind of sucks

NO U

Laughed all the way through Just For Sidekicks, you fun-hating no-funster.

I haz an unpopular opinion  
hahahahaha no kiddin’  
Sleepless In Ponyville is pretty popular on account of being a great episode an’ all.

@SeraphimDawn  
What kind of empire doesn’t have vast territories?

The kind that’s been completely replaced on the world scene by a more successful offshoot, and is now a tiny, impotent remnant of its former glorious self? full

@ToskiHero  
What kind of kingdom is ruled by two princesses?

The various kingdoms in Ancient Egypt had several queens and at least one woman who just said “&
#* it, I’m Pharoah now, y’all can GTFO if you don’t like it”; the show still hasn’t given us anything specific about Celestia and Luna taking over, but they’re effectively absolute monarchs, so even if they didn’t inherit a kingdom and decide to keep calling it that, they could still call it whatever the hay they wanted to call it, and anypony can GTFO if they don’t like it.

@Wiimeiser  
the only location implied that was visited later

Tartarus was first mentioned in It’s About Time before appearing in Twilight’s Kingdom; Hollow Shades was first mentioned in Apple Family Reunion before appearing in Somepony To Watch Over Me; the Griffon Kingdom was first mentioned in Pinkie’s micro series issue of the IDW comics before appearing in Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone; the Smokey Mountains were on the official map during the S2/S3 interim before appearing in The Hooffields And McColts.

Name me one non-evil queen in fiction  
Oh come on, you’re not even trying– I’ll give you a whole alphabet.

Arwen Undómiel– Lord Of The Rings  
Branwen– Irish legends  
Calafia– Adventures Of Esplandián  
Dorma– Atlantis from Marvel comics  
Emeraldas– Captain Harlock  
Frigga– Norse mythology and Marvel comics  
Guinevere– Arthurian legends  
Hippolyta– Amazons of Greek mythology and DC comics  
Igraine– Arthurian legends  
Joan The Wad– Cornish folklore  
Kettricken– the Farseer Trilogy  
Lurline– OZ  
Medusa– Inhumans from Marvel comics  
Nala– The Lion King  
Ororo T’Challa– Wakanda from Marvel comics  
Persephone– Greek mythology  
Quite like cheating, but the queen in Hana no Ko Lunlun is just named “Queen”  
Relena– Gundam Wing  
Serenity– Sailor Moon  
Titania– Midsummer Night’s Dream, Gargoyles  
Unbelievably, I could only find actual historical queens whose names begin with “U”  
Varda– Lord Of The Rings  
Wanda– Polish legends  
Xi Wangmu– Chinese legends  
Yennenga– Mossi legends  
Zixi Of Ix– OZ books
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Creations249 Etsy Shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide