Unpopular opinion time

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Just because 2011/2012 were the golden years of the fandom, doesn’t mean S1 and S2 didn’t have it’s problems. I hate it when people say Seasons 1 and two were perfect and anything past those are inferior.
Jarkes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Josh103

Now, THAT, I wish we had more of, because without Bonnie Zacherle creating the franchise in the first place, we wouldn’t have FiM.

Heck, she actually always intended the franchise to be enjoyed by both girls and boys, but Hasbro forced her to market it towards girls.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Badumsquish

On the other hand, SOME people have made it quite clear that they no longer enjoy the show and will look for any reason to bash it while attacking those that do still like it, and then act like they’re the victims when they’re called out on it.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@ice1517  
There’s nothing wrong with that. For example, most official Sonic stuff that isn’t toys hasn’t really interested me in years, but I still enjoy the aforementioned toys, and also fan videos, fanart, older games, etc. Doesn’t make me not a fan.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

This only barely belongs here, but I don’t care about Them’s Fightin’ Herds. Or even when it was still Fighting is Magic. The music as typical I liked, but that’s it.

There’s only a few pone games I actually was interested in. Minty Fresh Adventure was one of them, but I don’t know what came out of that.

I would only want an open-world FiM/EqG game. That would be great to me.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Josh103

I still can’t fucking believe that Hasbro passed up WayForward’s offer to make an FiM game in favor of that shitty Gameloft “game”.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Jarkes  
So then the issue doesn’t have anything to do with whether anyone likes any aspect of the show. It has to do with people being awful to each other. Because if these people weren’t “attacking” others and being attacked back for it, there would be no problem ;D
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Badumsquish  
Or both. I know it’s unfair to judge and label an entire fandom as “cancer” when there are sane and reasonable people, but the stereotype exists for a reason. I don’t agree with it, but it’s there for a reason.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Jarkes  
I never played the Gameloft game, and even if i did, i’d probably play it for maybe 30 minutes or so and quit the game, never to play it again.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I actually like the gameloft game, but every device I have either can’t play it at all, or can’t play the latest version, so it’s probably for the best. :/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide