Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #EE53
@gingerninja666  
I think that is that persons preference. Same reasons why I wouldn’t want to see straight up torture, abuse, or guro of characters that I actually like X3

My preferences regarding lewdness are different though.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Jarkes  
Can we stop with that “that’s not unpopular!” when people repeat themselves all the time in this very thread? How many times have you said Starburst is your favorite ship and you won’t it to be canon even though that’s a very popular desire in the fandom? >.>
Background Pony #EE53
@Chrys  
If only it happened in 2011 or 2012 where I saw the show mentioned on pretty much every website I visited. A place or time when there was really high enthusiasm.
Background Pony #CD51
@Background Pony #912D  
Yeah, the time for a game has long passed. If one did come out now it’d be basically ignored at best.

The movie had the same problem of being way too late to the party to be relevant.
Background Pony #CD51
@PonyPon  
G4 is almost at the end of its life. There’s very few “new people” watching FiM now.

And most of the people who watched it were people who already watched the series before. If this movie came out at the peak of the series’s popularity (probably 2013) then many more people would’ve watched it since the fandom was bigger and at that time it really would have attracted a lot of new people.

TLDR: It came too late and only had lukewarm success and response.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Background Pony #1797  
From critics anyway. Most of the fans liked it, and really I guess that’s what matters. Too many people were jumping down critic’s throats even if they weren’t bashing it just because it was MLP.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don’t know how they did it, but Spike’s rendition of Cloudsdale’s anthem in “Equestria Games” physically made me uncomfortable. I have never cringed so hard in my life, and I’ve been exposed to so much shit on the Intrnet!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide