Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #567E
@Background Pony #DA36
Well good thing the actual words spoken only constitutes about 7% of what is actually communicated between people ;P
Oh, we’re going with the Albert Mehrabian approach then? You do know that figure can’t be applied to every situation and was formulated for a very particular set of circumstances (specifically, when the nonverbal channel and the verbal channel are incongruent), right?
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
The planet ponies live on is called Earth.

Each season represents approximately one year of time passing (ignoring cartoon physics like never-ageing babies and such).

Derpy has the best butt.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Meh regardless, I’m not a Starburst shipper anyway so I don’t know why this should concern me other than the fact that EotD’s headcanon is ridiculous.

StarTrix is the better OTP
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Chrys  
I meant to say: “Even if I wasn’t a StarTrix shipper, I’d still like and appreciate their relationship with each other as friends.”
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
I’m still irked about how no writer ever had the balls to write a Pinkie Pie episode featuring a baking duel against another bakery or just against another baker like Sugar Belle, either to compete for a prize or just for the hell of enjoying a good challenge.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@TheMultiBrony21  
Just another example of why that bullshit excuse of “The Mane6 are all finished as characters, theren’t no room for more stories” is just that: a bullshit excuse to justify shoddy writing.

Rarity’s illusion magic was a great idea to set her low level magic apart from Twilight’s, but it was never used for anything again.

Fluttershy can speak to animals, and that could have been used for a good story where Ponyville is attacked by several insect and animal plagues, and only FS can talk to them to figure out what drove them out from their habitats and made them seek refuge on Ponyville.

Rainbow Dash and Flutterquiet work as weather pegasi, which could have been used on a story where Clousdale’s weather factory (Remember Clousdale?) malfunctions and sends out a deadly storm that all weather pegasi must disable before it reaches inhabited lands.

Applejack was supposed to be an athlete as well, but she never participated on any other Earth Pony competition again.

Twilight used to study, learn and develop new spells, which is another narrative that was tossed off the window before it could be fully used.

Spike is a domesticated dragon living among ponies. The show never tried to explore what really means living all alone among a crowd, or what really means living with a potential armaggedon, since we all have seen that dragons are naturally wired to be colossal dicks.

The possibilities and potential always have been there.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Egil

Same. It’s just an excuse for fans to make Dr. Who references, which got old quickly.

I wouldn’t mind him being an expy like in Slice of Life, but 90% of fan works with him just make him literally one of the Doctor’s regenerations.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide