Unpopular opinion time

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
Why do people say Neighsay looks like doctor strange, is it that gold thing on him?
No, to me he loked like dracula if he were a unicorn/pony.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr100dragon100
I guess Doctor Strange was more relevant in 2018 when Neighsay first appeared as the former movie was only 2 years old at that point.
People tend to compare their niche likes for things of great popularity like the MCU.
And I guess they both kind of had an arrogant side…? Yeah not much similarity personality wise but it’s something.
Oh and the portals have similarities.
river mines

I don’t think Ali-Conned deserves hate, I know why it’s not the best episode, but a lot of people don’t like it and put it as one of the worst It’s actually one of my favorites because I think it’s very funny, especially the scene where Opaline talks to Sunny about her biggest dream being to set up a community garden.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@river mines
I totally agree with you, that episode was essential for establishing Sunny’s philosophy as a leader in the show, showing that becoming an alicorn hadn’t changed her at all. It also has a lot of great underrated jokes, like when Izzy abruptly brought out that frying pan.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Given the recent g5 comics now strictly must adhere to “current times”, the artists working on it make Fosgitt look like a pro comic artist.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
I think season 8 and 9 are the weakest seasons.
I don’t like Flurry Heart
I don’t like the school of friendship.
One of my least favorite things about later seasons is how much main characters are acting like idiots to make the new characters look good, which includes Starlight Glimmer. Twilight crying like a mess after her school shut down was one of the wimpiest things she has done.
The End of The End is an awful finale while The Last Problem is only okay at best but doesn’t really feel all that conclusive.
The Grogar twist is and will always be stupid, and Discord is either an asshole for not even telling the two princesses or an incompetent idiot for not even being able to keep 3 deadbeats at bay.
G5 has a pacing problem, even since ANG and is never fixed in any continuation media. We went from trusting Misty to not trusting Misty to trusting Misty again in a short span of one episode while doing everything else for 6.
Despite everything, G5 still has to ride on the success of G4. Whether MYM was cancelled or simply ended, the fact that it ended in such a cliffhanger only for TYT to take over means that A. Hasbro feels Netflix is a less successful medium to use so they opted to just use YouTube, and B. Hasbro just has no faith in G5. They probably thought connecting G4 would have helped but seeing the overwhelming negativity toward it, especially on YouTube, made them decide to drop it.
Here, I list just about every problem I have with the whole franchise, at least as many as I can in general. I think this is it. It’s over. I’m done with MLP. I’m probably just gonna pay attention to fanworks and keep visits to this site to a minimum.
midob

E9th, C6
I think season 8 and 9 are the weakest seasons.
I don’t like Flurry Heart
One of my least favorite things about later seasons is how much main characters are acting like idiots to make the new characters look good, which includes Starlight Glimmer. Twilight crying like a mess after her school shut down was one of the wimpiest things she has done.
The End of The End is an awful finale while The Last Problem is only okay at best but doesn’t really feel all that conclusive.
The Grogar twist is and will always be stupid, and Discord is either an asshole for not even telling the two princesses or an incompetent idiot for not even being able to keep 3 deadbeats at bay.
I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion, I think most people will agree, myself included.
Here, I list just about every problem I have with the whole franchise, at least as many as I can in general. I think this is it. It’s over. I’m done with MLP. I’m probably just gonna pay attention to fanworks and keep visits to this site to a minimum.
I think G5 is crap, I don’t often rewatch G4; I’m still here, the fan works often trump the show IMO.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
@midob
Which is why I’m done. I don’t like it anymore. I don’t like either generation anymore. I’ve seen people talk about how they stopped watching after certain season. I guess I’m one of them now. I probably won’t watch G6 if it is even gonna exist.
@TheQuietMan
I don’t use Twitter that often. It’s a different site that drove me to this.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@WaynePonePone
Then, no offense, why are you here?
Really, why are you here if you don’t like MLP anymore and you let toxic people get to you?
I’m probably just gonna pay attention to fanworks and keep visits to this site to a minimum.
Oh.
I wish people would have accepted change back in 2013 so the franchise can’t lose popularity and fans. I know I said it back then, and I will stand by it for many years to come whenever a new generation comes. Always.
But, as sad as it is, I know we cannot have what we want, and it’s out of my reach and unfortunately not everyone has the same mentality as each other, not even me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide