CIU: Cyber (Anthro, Reboot, NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
(nono, i meant a designated antagonist player, you got dex as the big good and the events of upper management for the CIU we’d need a player for the other side.)
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
(Well, I can only think of three candidates…)

(You got Steve in this thread (Sorta), but he did bring his OC from the other thread over here… He also brought his other OC’s… And they’re all good guys, I guess. So… maybe not him.)

(I would’ve said Lunar right off the bat had it not been for the Shifter OC, but her history could allow her to turn evil? But, I wouldn’t recommend it because he is taking a break.)

(Jinx is the next candidate, I think she could do something interesting, probably the best thing to go with.)

(If all else were to fail, I would have to say Toffee (Who isn’t active in this thread))
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(with his main being a drunk that fell short of high expectations, seeing him turn to cyber crime isn’t the first thing to come to mind but neither is it too out there…)
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Cerebrate19
(Well, I can only think of three candidates…)
(You got Steve in this thread (Sorta), but he did bring his OC from the other thread over here… He also brought his other OC’s… And they’re all good guys, I guess. So… maybe not him.)
(I would’ve said Lunar right off the bat had it not been for the Shifter OC, but her history could allow her to turn evil? But, I wouldn’t recommend it because he is taking a break.)
(Jinx is the next candidate, I think she could do something interesting, probably the best thing to go with.)
(If all else were to fail, I would have to say Toffee (Who isn’t active in this thread))

(I can make a bad guy, but I don’t know anything serious about hacking except for extremely less-than-basic stuff.)

(Oh, and hi.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide