CIU: Cyber (Anthro, Reboot, NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
“the hardware put in a building like that takes up space equivalent to a Church, and that’s the servers alone, adding about three stories of workspace each outfitted with it’s own terminal and stealing that would require “ocean’s 111” and yes i meant all three digits.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(they also weigh a crapton and have to be carried carefully or all you have in the end is plastic scrap and wires. and are in fact bolted down.)

“heck no, no amount of crook can do this, this kind of heist takes a military commando raid.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(you’re lucky i’m being insomniac right now…)

Jaspis: “i’m reasonably sure there’S doctors for the new addictions too… and don’t you still have my android?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
(mom is against me popping a pill for every little thing, she says it’d make me immune when i really need them.)

“welp, not like we’re gonna actually get any work done today, these guys, whoever they are basically ended the CIU Cyber department, replacing the stuff is an economical shitstorm.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(that’s why i asked if you were sure about that…)

Jaspis: “if we have the time to spare while we wait for the cheapest possible solution to be brought here… we could try getting a company or twenty instead…”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide