Into a Shadowed Equestria OOC (NSFW, MLP, Dark, Alternate/Mirrored Universe)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@HHfighter99  
The Order will provide the means to bypassing Twilight’s sensors, nopony can do so my themselves. I admit to being a bit concerned with out closely you seem to have Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash interact since most ponies would agree gaining their attention it not something advisable. More members of the Order would be encourages to avoid drawing the attention of the discordian generals.

Much of what you have could work though, with a bit of tweaking though I will say I would rather you not play a changeling.
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@HHfighter99  
You didn’t offend me, though I did have the consideration that the player’s characters might start fairly low in rank and work themselves up. In the cast of your character, him being a inventor that plays the role of working for Twilight and Rainbow is fine… but advise to have others watching him closely, but not directly by the two Discordians.

On being experimented on by Twilight, that is a bit more plausible in that she would care less about an idea or experiment going wrong for those less important or ‘expendable’ but it does add more risk to your character as well.

Remember that a balance needs to be found where an Order member can be useful and offer something helpful in the fight against the Empire… while also staying safe and undetected. Risk is involved, especially as you go up in rank and gain more responsability, but since the Order doesn’t want the chance that one of their members are captured and forced to reveal information safety is important. Assign members based on their skills and talent, as well as how well have performed in lower level assignments.

Understand what I am getting at and how I am looking at this?  

Also, as long as no one has their character do anything stupid or purposefully make mistakes… getting to really exciting and interesting plots or assignments wont take long. That is my goal anyway.
EquestrianScholar

He can provide excellent tactical support in hacking into systems
I fear you believe there is the equivalent of computers in this setting, or something close enough that can be hacked… there isn’t that kind of technology in Equestria, or this dark mirrored version of it. I didn’t saying anything but even your cutiemark shows assumption there is such a thing as a motherboard.
Graymayne

The bestest Spikey Boi
Is it okay to have crossover OC’s? What I’m talking about is this…  
full

The OC (the little colt) is Chipper and the one standing behind him is his guardian but also a character from a video game that I love. Would you be okay that I use this character?
EquestrianScholar

@Graymayne  
Too sci-fi, I just got on another for such. No robots or advanced technology, this is Equestria but with a dark twist in that canon characters are mirrored versions of themselves (and the dark verions fans have come up with).
EquestrianScholar

@Graymayne  
Oh… well then my mistake, I apologize for assuming it was a robot (in my defense it does look like such at first glance). ^^;

A dark spirit housed in knight’s armour could work, though perhaps we should discuss in PM the details involving him. For example his power and capabilities, how the dark spirit was put into the armour, and his connection to your character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide