Journal's of War (NSFW ANTHRO)

Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
Atticus “Whiskey” Stratton.  
I dont know the date.  
The everfree forest.

Im sorry mother. Im sorry Dad. But I have to go back now. We are taking back the hill….or we will die trying. The hill is one of the last major defence points we have. Its also a vital weapons and ammo dump, medical supplies also go there. Im scared.

But….my men need me. So i must over come mu fesr and fight with them. If i die. I will die out there. Fighting fir my land, fighting fir the changlings. Fighting for the people i love. If we lose this war, let the history books show we died fighting, we died proud. Fuck ponies. Fuck em….

I am sorry momma…..I have to go. Please dont kill me if i come back. Tell my siblings i miss them, and ask them why they never return my letters. I stopped writting to them.

Its been a while i kinda forget my rank…. But ine thing i will never forget. Is how to kill….

Atticus “Whiskey” Stratton.  
Love you guys  
he uses his horn to duplicate it and sends ine back home.
Nyanta Starhunt

Changlings~
Atticus “Whiskey” Blaze Straton  
September 3rd. 0204  

Well We didn’t take the hill. But the ponies wont get it either. Its been a while since I have written almost a year. Mainky because I didn’t know what to write (or how to fix what I have written) But here I am.

Back to the hill. I have….made up with my mother for the sudden disappearance. My men needed me. However, Because of the hill I am being transfered to the Badland Boys Tank corp as a combat medic for them. My squad is dead. All of them.

I don’t want to rediscribe what I saw but what’s done is done.

The ponies have become more and more ruthless, or I should say Efficent. They attack more and more. But alas. Hell can’t get much worse.

Atticus “Whiskey” Straton
Nyanta Starhunt

Changlings~
@Fanliterature101  
More or less It was just me and I would Post one ot two entries as Journal entries from the main character A changling. If you join i will post more real time events happening and so on. If you read rhe very first post and still have questions just let me know!

Thankcyou fir your intrest
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide