Life of a Changeling [NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You have woken up from your slumber and decided to look at the mirror. You took glimpse on the mirror and look away, but then you suddenly look at your reflection and you are in total shock that you’re not longer a pony, but instead a Changeling.

(Changelings Only)

Note: If you don’t have a Changeling OC, Changelingified a Canon character or your own OC

All OCs and Canon Charcters are allowed

Character Sheet:

Name:  
Appearance:  
Notes:
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Name: Dawn Sketch  
Species: Changeling (Formerly Gypsy Vanner)  
Sexuality: Biromantic  
Appearance: Like this, but Changelingified  
Notes: She was shocked to see herself that she’s a Changeling, and one of the rare Changeling to have fetlocks.
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

Character Sheet:
Name: Dark Anachronism
Species Unicorn (Modified changeling)
Sexuality: Prefers females, although he will do anyone
Appearance: Black coat, Brown eyes, dark brown mane/tail (Red orbs for eyes with little circles in them that appear to be pupils, black chitin, insect-like wings, jagged horn, dark grey “armor” on his back)
Notes: Voice the AI is in his head, he Can’t smile, he stays in disguise quite often causing him to get jumped by fellow changelings very often, more to be added
08306-Σ
Thread Starter - District L: The Town of Lust

@Dono & M.Storm  
(How’d you feel about continuing with Impala and Enchantress eventually?)

(Also I apparently just noticed the & symbol in your name, for the longest time I thought it was just “Dono M. Storm”)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide