Vacation in Floridea [Anthro, NSFW, Slice of Life]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Where do you go when you want to escape the cold weather? Somewhere that is always warm all year around? Well, Floridea may be the answer to that. Floridea, which is under the ownership of Equestria, is a peninsula southwest of Equstria. Some of them actually live within that peninsula and it’s one of the popular places to go for vacation. The weather there is different, since it’s one of the humid places you will ever visit, the temperature usually stays warm, even during winter.

It’s a cold Autumn day and you decided to go to Floridea for a vaction for 2 whole weeks just to escape the cold autumn weather for awhile and into the warmth.

Please, I’m begging you guys, please be civil when you doing OOC posting, cause I don’t want this thread locked too.. With that out of the way, lets just have fun so we won’t have any problems.

All OC and Canon Characters are allowed

Non MLP OCs, such as Furries, are also allowed

Character Sheet:

Name:  
Species:  
Clothing:  
Breast Size: (If characters are an anthro)  
Cutie Mark: (If Anthro)  
Sexuality:  
Appearance:  
Notes:

(NOTE: I will not make any new Monster Mare threads for awhile)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide