Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MYMC05E4: Father of the Bridlewood Reaction Script (B): Alphabittle shows Misty around

Background Pony #BECD
Alphabittle: How wonderful to take a stroll with you down memory lane today. You used to love this place.
Misty: I did? What’s it called?
Alphabittle: Memory Lane!
Rebel Activist: HEY, that’s the lane that we were strolling through during that open art gallery exhibition! I think I might’ve saw one of your paintings!
Background Pony #BECD
Hitch Trailblazer: I have never seen this grumpy guy act so happy. Not even with Queen Haven.
Deputy Mare: Try to stay focused on our real mission here! This investigation ISN’T a stroll in the park! We’re only here to keep a watchful eye on our star witness as guardians of the PAWG program, and ensure no unexpected surprises come out of nowhere during their bonding time!
Background Pony #BECD
Hitch Trailblazer: Maybe we should let them reconnect in peace?
Pipp Petals: I can’t understand why we should—
Hitch Trailblazer: [clears throat]
Pipp Petals: What? She’ll want this later! It’s adorable! And I guess a little invasive. Fine!
Deputy Mare: Wise decision. If I catch you recording that footage behind my flank, I’m confiscating that cellphone and all your social media records as future evidence in court!
Background Pony #BECD
Hitch Trailblazer: We’re gonna head out so you can have some quality family time together!
Sparky Sparkeroni: [gurgling]
Pipp Petals: And privacy! But don’t ask why I brought that up. We’re just a phone call away if you need us!
Deputy Rocks: Don’t mind us, Sir Blossomforth! I’ll make sure our travel posse DOESN’T interfere with family affairs! Isn’t that RIGHTPRINCESS??!!
Background Pony #BECD
Alphabittle: This here is my daughter Misty! Remember her? Say hello to my little filly! Hey! This is my long-lost child! Give her a hoof!
Misty: Alphabit— I mean, Dad. Could we maybe, uh, tone it down? I’m not sure I love all this attention on me.
Rebel Activist: It’s uhhh––kinda—embarassing…
(Whispers to Misty) But mostly because we don’t want the whole village to be at risk if they knew of your whereabouts. Who knows what will Opaline will do if she finds out Bridlewood is harbouring a traitor??
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: We’re gonna head out so you can have some quality family time together!
Pipp Petals: And privacy! But don’t ask why I brought that up. We’re just a phone call away if you need us!
Deputy Rocks: Don’t mind us, Sir Blossomforth! I’ll make sure our travel posse DOESN’T interfere with family affairs! Isn’t that RIGHTPRINCESS??!!
Awww, why does our Activist get to stay? 🙁
Background Pony #BECD
Awww, why does our Activist get to stay? 🙁
Rebel Activist: Unlike you ponies, I don’t take her as granted and never do so for my benefit only!
Background Pony #63B4
@Background Pony #BECD
Yeah, can’t afford to showboat everything about Miss Brightdawn’s past fillyhood, Mr Blossomforth. And quite frankly, that’d be better if they weren’t disturbed any longer, either.
Background Pony #BECD
Alphabittle: Exactly! We have so many fond memories together here. You used to love the seesaw.
[creaking]
Unicorn Foal 1: [unenthused] Wheee…
Alphabittle: And going down the slide.
[squeaking]
Unicorn Foal 2: [unenthused] Wheee… Oh…
Alphabittle: And spinning on the filly-go-round!
Rebel Activist: You unicorns finally have all your magic back, and you’re all still bored out of your minds?? I guess the Professor is right. Technology has turned our new generation into Pony Net-obsessed shut-in introverts…
Background Pony #BECD
Alphabittle: And spinning on the filly-go-round! How about you give it another ol’ spin with the ol’ stallion? Pleeeease?
Misty: [chuckles nervously] Of course.
(Heads over to the filly-go-round)
Misty: [chuckles nervously] Of course. Um, do you mind if I borrow this?
Jasper: Aren’t you a little old to be using this?
Misty: Heh. Yeah, but… Wait, aren’t we the same age?
Jasper: What about it?
Misty: Listen! After being filly-napped and brainwashed for years, I am feeling so many feelings right now, and I just really need this, okay?!
Rebel Activist: I’ll pay you in bit coins! 2 minutes tops!
Background Pony #BECD
Alphabittle: Hmm. You used to have a stronger stomach.
Rebel Activist: YEAH, well––ten bags of candy popcorn from the Manesquerade Ball can turn you into a trotting sick bag, that’s for sure! Hehehehe!
Alphabittle: Maybe that’s enough playgrounding for today.
Rebel Activist: OH, thank hoofness—I MEAN—awwwww, already???
Misty: I’m fine! Hah! Totally fine! That was— [gags] —super fun! Yay!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide