Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (A) - Mane Six flies to the Isle of Scaly

Background Pony #3115
Izzy Moonbow: [gasps] We made it!
Misty: It was so much easier when we just trotted through a magic door last time.
Rebel Mare: Sure, it still hurt during our way down as we all fell onto the ground….but it still beats risking our livelihoods inside a cramped flying van!
Professor: This vehicle isn’t exactly built for luxurious comfort like the old airliners of yesteryear…
Background Pony #3115
Pipp Petals: At least we can snap some great aerial shots. [squeals]
[phone alarm beeping]
[gasps] Ugh! My battery is dead!
Butler: EGADS!!! We forgot to charge your phone after the Nightmare Night party! This has to be the WORST possible thing EVER!
Professor: PPSSSSH! Posh Peggy Problems, Butler??
Background Pony #3115
Inspector/Engineer Mare: MARESTREAM–MARESTREAM!!!??
[MARESTREAM]: POWER Integrity—at––ffiiiiiiffffftteeeennnnn ppeeerrcceeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn……
Rebel Mare: Okay….I take back what I said….we’re all going to die….
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[MARESTREAM]: POWER Integrity—at––ffiiiiiiffffftteeeennnnn ppeeerrcceeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn……
I never thought Pipp’s tech obsession would be the death of me!!
Background Pony #3115
I never thought Pipp’s tech obsession would be the death of me!
Professor: Curse you, millennial zeebs!!
Background Pony #3115
Sunny Starscout: Everypony take their stations! This could be a crash landing!
Professor: NO DOODY, Sunny!! Are you gonna turn into a alicorn and fart out your magic bubble cloud and save this Marestream from creating a crater the size of Pippy’s ego!!??
Rebel Mare: NOW’S NOT THE TIME TO BE SARCASTIC, PROFESSOR!!!!!
Background Pony #3115
Izzy Moonbow: [sighs] You never know when you’ll need a really, really big balloon. That’s why I have ’em at all times. Whew!
Foster Twins: YYYAAAAAYYYY!!! HOORRAAYYY FOR THE MOONBOW ANCESTORS!!!!
Professor: I don’t believe this! This feels EXACTLY like one of my old man’s ancient story tales!
Rebel Mare: Of COURSE—the Element of Laughter!! The legendary mare with the ability to transform balloons into functional tools!
Thank you , Miss Moonbow!! You manage to put that ancient archive knowledge to good use!
Inspector/Engineer Mare: Cheezus Jeepers, everypony! Why haven’t I thought of that? When we return home, I’m adding inflatable landing bags to the Marestream’s list of nifty emergency gadgets!!
Background Pony #3115
Hitch Trailblazer: Great landing, everypony. Best yet.
Deputy Mare: (Unplugs Pipp’s phone and slaps her across the face with the phone)
Next time, I’ll shatter that screen on your face! BRING a portable charging battery the next time you wanna keep your bars full without causing a malfunctioning circuit break!
Background Pony #B288
Deputy, you better not think about destroying Pipp’s phone, otherwise her and Butler will get really mad at you! I know that you’re a good Deputy, but please, don’t destroy Pipp’s phone, ok?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide