Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

MYMC06E02: Roots of All Evil Pt. 1 Reaction Script (A) - Mane 6 returns to Equestria

Background Pony #03F9
Rocky Riff: Uh, Jazz? Are you seeing what I’m seeing?
Jazz Hooves: Our friends just rode into town on flying dragons?!
small
Butler: (Nips Rocky in the ear)
I’m afraid that what you are witnessing is not dream!
Rocky Riff: And Pipp’s hair is still fabulous!
small
Parole Officer: OH for FLIPPIN’ FROLICKIN’ SAKES!! You got WAY worse matters that are MORE important than your celebrity’s MANE!!
Background Pony #03F9
Jazz Hooves: Where have you ponies been?!
small
Professor: Uhhhh, fetching some HELP, of course!!
small
Parole Officer: Help––from THEM??!! Is there a secret operation that I haven’t been informed about??!!
Rocky Riff: Who would do something like this?
Sunny Starscout: Her name is Opaline, and she’s—
Izzy Moonbow: Oh, Opaline! Oh, yeah,
small
Professor: IZZY, NOT NOW!! Don’t give me that fake amnesia garbage!!!
Izzy Moonbow: Oh, Opaline! Oh, yeah, yeah, of course, of course! You know, I was really racking my mind, like, who really would do something like this?
small
Professor: SERIOUSLY??? This has been our main objective goal ever since we started flying on this mission, and you already forgotten about it hours ago???
small
Deputy Mare: Perhaps the lack of oxygen in the air during the flight must had shrunken her memory and cause her brain to malfunction…
Izzy Moonbow: Okay, yeah. No, that makes sense. Continue.
Background Pony #03F9
Pipp Petals: Izzy, who else did you think would do this?
Izzy Moonbow: Honestly, uh… I’ve always been a little suspicious of Hitch’s crab friend, McSnipsalot.
small
Deputy Mare: SERIOUSLY, a FLIPPIN’ CRAB??!! I thought I told you to stop browsing through these dumb crab conspiracy archive posts online!!
Izzy Moonbow: He’s just so pinchy!
(Mc-Snips-a-Lot blinks)
small small
Foster Twins: We’rrreeee watttcchiiinnnggg yooouuu, MC-Snips-a-LOT!!!
small
Professor: Remind me again why we even brought her here?? She can’t even fix the Marestream without wanting to set it on fire!!
small
Parole Officer: GUYS, can we PLEASE focus on WHY THE HAY WERE THERE purple fire tentacles stealing everypony’s cutie marks??!!
Background Pony #03F9
Sunny Starscout: Rocky, Jazz, show us what happened.
(Rocky and Jazz takes Sunny to the Maretime Together Tree)
Rocky Riff: There! They disappeared through there!
small
Professor: The tree that once stopped the giant glimmerberry??!!
small
Rebel Mare: Heeeyyy, that wasn’t like that before we left….
Sunny Starscout: But how is Opaline doing this?
Jazz Hooves: She had these magical vines that followed her through town, and they stole the cutie marks.
[Sunny Starscout gasps]
small
Parole Officer: I only managed to evacuate most of the town, but she still managed to snag a couple marks from us before she escaped through some sort of—triangular portal…
small
Professor: Yep, that DEFINITELY sounds like our top fugitive!
small
Parole Officer: I can’t believe that despite all those years of trusted service together, you didn’t tell me you were pursuing a major criminal case!!!
small
Deputy Mare: Well, we didn’t want you and the others to get caught up into something so dangerous….
small
Parole Officer: HAHA! And yet—here we are…
Background Pony #03F9
Hitch Trailblazer: And where is she now?
Zipp Storm: The trees. She must be using the trees like portals! Just like we did when we went to the Isle of Scaly!
Rebel Mare: Gaasspppp, like––underground root networks??
Professor: No—more like—an arboreal teleportation grid!
Sunny Starscout: But to open a portal, you’d need a key, right? Without one, Opaline would need so much more than pony magic.
Professor: I speculate that she must had concocted or planted something to make those trees integrate with her magical aura footprint…
Background Pony #03F9
Misty: But she has Fire Alicorn magic! And she has the Dragon Stone!
Pipp Petals: And actual dragons!
Jazz Hooves: And she has all of our cutie marks!
Parole Officer: Ahhhh, walk it off! You can still re-learn how to comb manes and spritz some tails from Ponytube tutorials again!
Zipp Storm: So she found a way into Maretime Bay through the tree.
Inspector Mare: AHH RUSTBUCKETS!! Not ONLY has she kidnapped more powerful dragons—she ALSO constructed her own fancy-schmancy magical tree transportation network to hasten her plans of world domination!!!
How can this DAY get any WORSE??!!!!
Background Pony #03F9
Zipp Storm: So she found a way into Maretime Bay through the tree. [gasps] If she broke through Twilight’s protection spell, that means… she could be back to finish the job at any moment!
Rocky Riff: Everypony and everything could be in real danger!
Professor: How in the hay are we gonna catch up to her if she keeps making like a tree and leave??!
Sunny Starscout: You’re right! Even the Unity Crystals!
Foster Twins: OHH NOOOOOO!!!!!
Professor: OHHH MAAANNEEE!! I hope my anti-alicorn defense systems were strong enough to at least repel her from the Brighthouse!
[Izzy Moonbow and Misty gasp]
[Seashell, Glory, and Peach Fizz gasp]
[Toots and Sweets remain silent, bubblegum pops]
Deputy Mare: ––S-s-s-seriously??? NOTHING??!! Those crystals are the reasons you ponies can fly, levitate and grow plants, you idiots!!
Background Pony #03F9
Jazz Hooves: I’m just gonna say it… We’re doooooomed!
small
(Parole Officer grabs Jazz by her neck and slaps her face around multiple times)
Parole Officer: GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AND ACT LIKE A GROWN MARE!!
[Everypony continues on screaming]
small
Parole Officer: UUGGGGGHHH, it’s morons like these that makes me wonder why I even bother taking up the job to protect this tiny town…
small
Deputy Mare: Tell me about it…
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Zipp Storm: So she found a way into Maretime Bay through the tree. [gasps] If she broke through Twilight’s protection spell, that means… she could be back to finish the job at any moment!
Professor: How in the hay are we gonna catch up to her if she keeps making like a tree and leave??!
Professor: OHHH MAAANNEEE!! I hope my anti-alicorn defense systems were strong enough to at least repel her from the Brighthouse!
Deputy Mare: ––S-s-s-seriously??? NOTHING??!! Those crystals are the reasons you ponies can fly, levitate and grow plants, you idiots!!
WE KNOW!
Background Pony #03F9
Hitch Trailblazer: Wait, everypony! Come back! We need all hooves on deck here protecting this tree!
small
Parole Officer: Sheriff’s right, everypony! What if the evil alicorn that you humiliated online comes back to take us ALL down for revenge?!!
small
Deputy Mare: Running around in circles screaming isn’t going to save you OR your friends and families!! From now on, anypony who volunteers to protect this tree will be automatically deputized for the time being!!
…..wait, did you just say…SHE CAME HERE BEFORE?!! And you DIDN’T told us about it?!
small
Parole Officer: We thought she was a cosplayer when she appeared back during Nightmare Night! We didn’t know she was a wanted fugitive until now!
small
Professor: Horsefeathers! That means she must already know the layout of the town! We gotta be prepared to take her out the moment she steps hoof in this town!
Toots: But without our cutie marks, we’re not ourselves! We can’t protect anything! Ugh!
small
Parole Officer: You don’t need cutie marks to learn how to swing a baton or operate a tazer!
small
Deputy Mare: Or bash ponies with a riot shield or hog-tie them like cattle!
Background Pony #03F9
WE KNOW!
Professor: So quit acting like you don’t!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Jazz Hooves: I’m just gonna say it… We’re doooooomed!
small
(Parole Officer grabs Jazz by her neck and slaps her face around multiple times)
Parole Officer: GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AND ACT LIKE A GROWN MARE!!
[Everypony continues on screaming]
small
Parole Officer: UUGGGGGHHH, it’s morons like these that makes me wonder why I even bother taking up the job to protect this tiny town…
small
Deputy Mare: Tell me about it…
So let me get this straight: if we panic, you get frustrated. And if we don’t panic, you still get frustrated!
What do you want from us?!
Background Pony #03F9
Deputy Mare: I want everypony to stay focus on tackling the problem head on! We are not going to let mob mentality and hysteria impact our chances of surviving against Opaline!
Background Pony #03F9
Misty: Yes. You can. I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but you all have something to offer. You’re all smart and brave and kind. I’ve seen you.
Misty: Any of you would do anything to help your fellow pony. Even you, Sprout.
small
Plume: If they mess with ONE of us—then they messed with ALL of us!!!
Sprout: Really? Aww!
small
Parole Officer: Come out there, ya dang coward!! Unless you don’t wanna be re-deputized back in the force in exchange for your commuted parole sentencing…
Background Pony #FE0A
We’ll do our best to stop Opaline, together. She’s not getting away with this, nor is Fire-horn. In fact, while I was spying on them, I found that Fire-horn has transformed into Lava-horn.
Background Pony #03F9
Misty: Look, I know Opaline. She’s awful. She kept me locked in her lair for moons.
small
Rebel Mare: She’s the reason why it took so long to achieve her cutie mark after all these years—and why she couldn’t make any true friends until now…
Misty Brightdawn: But I survived all of it. Even without a cutie mark. Yes, your cutie marks are special. But they’re not the only thing that makes you special.
small
Rebel Mare: You may had already lost your spark, but with the right touch, it can be re-ignited again…
Misty Brightdawn: And nopony can take away what makes you special on the inside.
small
Professor: Not even a fiery tentacle monster with a hunger for marked flanks!
Background Pony #03F9
Deputy Mare: This is no time to be spreading rumours! Unless you have hardcore solid evidence to back that up, we cannot accept any intelligence based on hearsay or gossip!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide