Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

MYMC06E02: Roots of All Evil Pt. 1 Reaction Script (F) - Fall of Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer

Background Pony #8AD9
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
Misty: She’s got Hitch!
Sunny Starscout: We have to help him!
small
Professor: Hold on, Sunny! I need to set all the defense turrets to defense mode!!
Misty: Sunny, I… I can’t!
Sunny Starscout: Misty, we have to!
small
Professor: We can’t stop Opaline without you! You’re the only one who knows her weaknesses!
Misty: I don’t think I can face her! (whimpers)
Sunny Starscout: ….You don’t have to. Stay here. Somepony needs to protect the Unity Crystals.
small
Rebel Mare: I’ll keep watch over the Unity Crystals with you!! You guys focus on getting the ponies to safety!
small
Professor: ……There’s instructions on how you can activate manual override, in case something goes terribly wrong!
small
Rebel Mare: Thanks, Professor! I’ll learn fast!
small
Professor: I know you will…
Background Pony #8AD9
medium
(Lava-horn burns off ALL the thorny brambles away with her lava explosion spell)
medium
Deputy Mare: Ahh poooo….
medium
Parole Officer: Dang it! Thought we had her this time!
medium medium
(Both Rocks and Samson entrapped by fire spikes around them by Lava-Horn)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: ….GGRRRRRRR!!!! After we’re done pluckin’ that mark from you, I’m gonna pluck off ALL FOUR of your hooves, and make you and the rest of you mud trotters live the rest of your lives as a stubby cripples in our DARK DINGY dungeon!!!
Background Pony #8AD9
[Hitch Trailblazer grunting as he squirms]
[Opaline steals Hitch’s cutie mark]
Hitch Trailblazer: Not… in my… town.
medium
Lava-Horn Henchmare: Ah, save it, Sheriff!! You had your fun with us already, and now it’s MY turn to have fun with YOU…
medium
(Unleashes a giant hot-metal meat cleaver from below ground)
medium medium
Deputy Mare/Parole Officer: NOOOOOOO!!!
Background Pony #8AD9
(Yellow beam of light disappears in Crystal Brighthouse)
Sunny Starscout and Misty: Hitch!
medium
Professor: FIDDLESTICKS!! We’re too LATE!!!!!
(Opaline laugh maniacally as she steals two more cutie marks from the other ponies)
medium
(Lava-horn strips Deputy Mare of all her armor and steals cutie mark from her)
(Storm is brewing in Equestria)
(Lava-horn raises iron-hot meat cleaver in the air)
medium
Lava-horn Overmare: Don’t worry, ponies! This will only hurt a LOT!!!!!
(Scene cuts to Izzy Moonbow arriving in Bridlewood)
Background Pony #8AD9
[evil laughter echoing]
(Yellow flashes in thunderclouds above Bridlewood)
Foster Twins: Ooohhhhh nooooooo……..
Izzy Moonbow: Hitch!
(Yellow flashes in thunderclouds above Zephyr Heights)
Inspector Mare: Uhhhh, fellers???? I think the weather’s gettin’ freaky deaky here!!!
Butler: Oh…my. SHERIIIFFF!!
Pipp Petals: No!
Zipp Storm: Hitch!
Background Pony #8AD9
Jade: Now, Mistress Opaline, all of the cutie mark magic in Equestria is yours.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: GOOOOOODDD!!! GOOOOOOOODDD!!! Well done, my wonderful lil’ pets!!
(Carrying a full heavy rucksack on her back and a red-hot iron meat cleaver at her side)
Opaline: Not quite. Four little ponies to go…
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare:….and I think I know EXACTLY where they may be hiding!
medium

Mhwhahahahahahh!! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAH!!! HHAAHHAAAAAHHAHAAAAHHAAHA!!!

[END]
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
Misty: She’s got Hitch!
Sunny Starscout: We have to help him!
small
Professor: Hold on, Sunny! I need to set all the defense turrets to defense mode!!
Misty: Sunny, I… I can’t!
Sunny Starscout: Misty, we have to!
small
Professor: We can’t stop Opaline without you! You’re the only one who knows her weaknesses!
Misty: I don’t think I can face her! (whimpers)
Sunny Starscout: ….You don’t have to. Stay here. Somepony needs to protect the Unity Crystals.
small
Rebel Mare: I’ll keep watch over the Unity Crystals with you!! You guys focus on getting the ponies to safety!
small
Professor: ……There’s instructions on how you can activate manual override, in case something goes terribly wrong!
small
Rebel Mare: Thanks, Professor! I’ll learn fast!
small
Professor: I know you will…
We’ll hold ’em off for as long as we can!
Background Pony #8AD9
Professor: Here, take this mana EMP device with you. It’s only a prototype, so please use it wisely. It only has one charge sufficient enough to neutralize any alicorn magic for a few seconds.
small
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide