Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

MYMC06E03: Roots of All Evil Pt. 2 Reaction Script (F) - Sunny vs Opaline (2nd Round)

Background Pony #216C
Opaline: The time has come! I have nearly all of the magic in Equestria! [evil laughing]
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: WE—almost have all the magic in Equestria….your Highness! Don’t forget who helped you prop you up on the highest pedestal…
Opaline: And once I take down Sunny Starscout,—-
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: That CONNIVING lil’ alicorn POSER WANNA-BE!
Opaline: I’ll have the last of the cutie mark magic and the Unity Crystals at once! [evil laughing]
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Goodbye Brighthouse—Goodbye resistance—and SAY HELLO to our MAGNIFICENT MALEVOLENCE!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
[Sparky Sparkeroni gurgling sadly]
Background Pony #216C
[door opens]
Sunny Starscout: Opaline!
Opaline: And here she is now.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: OHOHOOHOHOOOOO!!! It LOOKS like our PRIZE decides to come to US!! Thanks for saving us ALL the effort!
Opaline: Right on schedule.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: You ready for another round of getting your flank kicked, “Princess”??!!
(Sunny notices Sparky hiding underneath Spike’s wing)
Sunny Starscout: You have to stop this!
Opaline: [laughs] Stop this?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Or WHAT??! Are you gonna TRAP US into your sticky cheese BUBBLE AGAIN??!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
(Opaline casts restraint spell on Sunny Starscout)
medium
(Casts lava rocks encasing around Sunny’s wings to weigh her down)
(Sunny grunts loudly)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: GRUNT all you WANT, Sunshine!! It’ll make the extraction process even sweeter!
Background Pony #216C
Rogue Pony: Go Sunny! Show Opaline who’s boss. Back to you. I can’t believe what you are accomplished. I wanna say, I’M ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS AT YOU!!!
⚠️[INCONSISTENCY DETECTED. PLEASE PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION OF YOUR CHARACTER’S PRESENCE WITHOUT USING OVERPOWERED ATTRIBUTIONS SUCH AS INSTANT TELEPORTATION. OTHERWISE, ANY INTERFERENCE TO THE PLOT WILL RESULT IN A WARNING STRIKE]⚠️
Background Pony #216C
Opaline: It’s already over!
[Sunny Starscout grunts]
Opaline: I have all of the magic in Equestria!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: AND all of your FRIENDS’ legs and wings helped me make a fine potion that will render me the powers of BOTH earth AND pegasus ponies combined!! I can FINALLY serve with Our NEW Majesty as an equal! Everything will be complete!
Opaline: Except… this little bit right here.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: OOOohhooooo, it’s SO juicy……AND ripe…
Sunny Starscout: You don’t have to do this. And you don’t have to be alone. We can all live in unity.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: “We can ALL live in Unity”!!! BBAAAHHH, what a load of horse manure!! You don’t get it, DO YOU??!! We could’ve ruled this rotten world together and become overlords of ALL ponykind—TOGETHER!!!
Background Pony #1EC4
Rogue Pony: Sunny’s right. This isn’t the way. I know you feel powerful right now. But you can change for the better. I’m giving you one warning, either you give those cutie marks back and give the wings and legs back to our friends or else you’re not gonna like what’s coming to you.
Background Pony #216C
Opaline: Opaline: Oh, I’m not alone. You’re here. And you’re just like me…
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Misty may not been a good henchmare—but YOU could at least become our good oligarchical entourage!
Opaline: You want power, too. It’s what all Alicorns want.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Think about it, Sunny girl! ALL the ponies following in YOUR hoofsteps….ponies obeying ALL of your bidding…..no more humiliations….no more being jeered at…..NO more BETRYALS!!
It’s what you want ALL along ever since your father disappeared from your life…right??
Opaline: Sunny Starscout: Ugh! You don’t know anything about me!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: AU CONTRAIRE, we’ve been watching you ever since you brought those Unity Crystals together, SUNNY! We know ALL about you more than you know yourself!
Background Pony #96FA
@Background Pony #216C
Rogue Pony: Nopony’s gonna become your next oligarchical entourage, Lava-horn. Because the most ugly truth is, we just cannot stand Opaline’s foulest of magical stenches, ESPECIALLY when it comes to overruling Equestria!
Background Pony #216C
Opaline: Oh, don’t I? You don’t study magic and collect powerful artifacts? You don’t keep the Unity Crystals in your lair, locked away behind a magic spell?
[Sunny Starscout gasps in shock]
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: And YOU don’t activate your alicorn powers to show everypony how superior you are over everypony’s capability on a DAILY BASIS??!! HA!! You’re as much as a hypocrite as Twilight Sparkle!!
Opaline: I’ve watched you. You reawakened all the magic in Equestria. And look at you!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: ALL gold and POWERFUL!!! JUST like the ANCIENTS!
Opaline: You got more of it than any of your friends!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: HECK!! You’re probably even more powerful than ALL of the alicorns of the past combined!
Background Pony #216C
Sunny Starscout: I just wanna protect my friends and understand magic!
Opaline: [chuckles] You seek knowledge. I see. And tell me, little pony – what is knowledge?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I’ll give you a hint: If you live without it, nopony respects you!
Opaline: It’s—-!
Background Pony #216C
medium
(Lava-horn unleashes lava spikes)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: THAT SHEILD AIN’T GONNA HELP YA!! We’re even MORE powerful than EVER!!!
medium
(Casts a pool of lava around Sunny’s shield)
Background Pony #216C
Sunny Starscout: I’M—NOT—LIKE—YOU!!!
Lava-Horn Overmare: KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT!!! RRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
medium
(Leaps onto Sunny’s shield and punches through Sunny’s shield)
Lava-Horn Overmare: STAND STILL, so I can turn you into alicorn barbecue!
medium
medium
(Casts hot lava hyper beam as Sunny flies around dodging and shielding)
Background Pony #216C
(Opaline frustratingly pursues and fire onto Sunnycorn’s tail)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Get your FAT EVIL BUTT out of my shots!
(Opaline halts her pursuit)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: THAT’S IT!! NO more GAMES!!
large
(Smashes ground to erect fire wall to stop Sunny)
(Opaline catches Sunny with her magical restraints)
Opaline: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lava-Horn Overmare: (Casts fire lasso onto Sunny’s horns and wings)
medium
HA! Try flyin’ your way outta THIS one!
Background Pony #216C
Opaline: Fine! If you really don’t care about power, then watch me take it ALL!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I’ll gladly liberate those precious wings and horns off your hooves! They look DELICIIOOUUUSSSLY GOLD and RIPE for the PLUCKING!!!!
medium
(Uses lava lasso to cut Sunny’s glowing horn and wings off)
*HAAHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Sunny Starscout: NO!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: You were foolish enough to not bring along back-up when YOU chose to squander your chance of joining the alicorn family! NOW you’re nothing but a useless pony piece of worthless trash!!
small
Lava-Horn Overmare: (Grabs all the golden aura power from Sunny’s alicorn powers and infuses them in the potion)
Background Pony #216C
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Insignificant WEAKLING!!! Even after ALL that hard work, and ALL that “friendship”, and ALL that pompous talk about equality and unity––YOU’RE still just another measly naïve earth pony with NOTHING to show for!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: This calls for a celebratory toast!
medium
(Ignites potion bottle and drinks its contents)
medium
(Encases herself in Volcanic Pod)
SSOOO MUUUCCHHHH FIIIRREEPPOOOWWWWEEERRRR!!!!!!

I… AM… POWER!

???:

AND—I—HAVE BECOME—THE VULCANIAN ALICOOORRRRNNNNN!!!!!!

large
(Breaks open volcanic pod to reveal final form)

MWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

VICTORY––IISSS—OOOOUURRRRRSSSSSS!!!!

(Unleashes volcanic eruptions, rocky spiny vines and huge wings made of melting magma)
Background Pony #216C
Opaline: …nothing can stop me from taking your precious Unity Crystals either!
large
Vulcanic Alicorn: Not ONLY are we going to immolate everypony you love––I’M GOING TO FORCE YOU WATCH ME AND QUEEN OPALINE TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING DEAR TO YOU WHILE WE’RE AT IT!!! And NOPONY and NO DRAGON is going to STOP US!!!!

Opaline: I’ll shut down EVERY protection spell in Equestria!!
large
Vulcanic Alicorn: Not even the Professor’s “smartest” inventions is gonna be a match against MAXIMUM ALICORN MAGIC OVERDRIVE!!!!
Background Pony #216C
Opaline:

And I’ll rule over you little, powerless ponies…

large
Vulcanic Alicorn:

AND turn whatever is LEFT of your MAGGOTY FRIENDS and FAMILIES into MY PERSONAL SLAVES, and FORCE THEM to root out EVERYPONY who DARES oppose our RIGHTFUL ABSOLUTE EQUESTRIAN RULE!!!!

FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

large
Vulcanic Alicorn:

NO….not ALL eternity––A MILLLION ETERNITIES!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Background Pony #746B
Rogue Pony: (cries, confronts Sunny then literally rages at Opaline really loudly) How dare you, HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW YOU FUGITIVE??? SUNNY AND HER FRIENDS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS!!! PROFESSOR AND HIS FRIENDS WERE RIGHT!!! YOU HAD A THOUSAND YEARS TO REDEEM YOURSELF!!! BUT NOPE, YOU INSTEAD PUT MY FRIENDS IN SERIOUS DANGER!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE SEVERE REGRETS FOR THIS, YOU STUPID FUGITIVE!!!
Background Pony #746B
Rogue Pony: AND AS FOR YOU, LAVA-HORN, OR SHOULD I SAY VOLCANIC ALICORN, YOU AREN’T OFF THE HOOK EITHER!!! YOU ARE JUST MUCH A FUGITIVE AS OPALINE IS!!! AS A RESULT, I’M CHARGING YOU TWO FOR MULTIPLE COUNTS OF CUTIE MARK THEFT AND DRAGON HYPNOTIZATION, SINCE YOU LET LAVA AND JADE TAKE PART IN YOUR STUPID PLANS!!! YOU TWO WILL NEVER RULE EQUESTRIA!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide