Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MYMC06E04: Secrets of Starlight Reaction Script (A) - Entering the Frostlands

Background Pony #5C6B
Hitch Trailblazer: Uh, is it just me, or is that portal thingy shrinking?

Zipp Storm: Nope. Not just you. It seems to be moving pretty slowly, though.
medium
Professor: Hmmm…by my mental calculations, the ellipse portal has just shrunken by about 40% its original size!
medium
Parole Officer: 40%???!!! We had only been out there for a few minutes!!!
medium
Rebel Mare: I guess it must had shrunk greatly after sucking us in, before it diminished its shrinking rate over time…..this must mean that every passing through the portal must consumed whatever mana it has to keep the portal open…
Zipp Storm: I think we have enough time to do a little digging and investigate—
Hitch Trailblazer: Well then, let’s hurry! So we can still get out of here! Wherever here is!
medium
Deputy Mare: Let’s just start with finding the nearest signs of civilization! There’s GOTTA be a town or even a settlement shack nearby!
medium
Parole Officer: If not, then we’ll have to make our own camp and send somepony out to forage for some food….IF there is any….
Background Pony #98BE
Rogue Pony: You’re right! If we’re gotta get out of here, we first need to find somepony special to help us. That special pony will be the key to helping us. The nearest town is somewhere over there. (point to the right)
Background Pony #5C6B
Rogue Pony: You’re right! If we’re gotta get out of here, we first need to find somepony special to help us. That special pony will be the key to helping us. The nearest town is somewhere over there. (point to the right)
❌[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE. YOU ARE MOVING TOO FAST FORWARD IN THE PLOT LINE. STAY SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE CANON GROUP OR THIS FORUM WILL BE TERMINATED. YOU HAVE 2 WARNINGS LEFT.]❌
Background Pony #5C6B
Misty: Plus, I’ve never been in snow before! Hmmm. I thought it would be colder.
medium
Rebel Mare: What kind of sleeping chamber did Opaline locked you in, Misty??!
medium
Professor: That’s strange! My thermo-app says the outdoor temperature is around 5*C! Shouldn’t that mean all of this could’ve at least be mushy by now??

Izzy Moonbow: This snow is different. Oh! Whoa! [laughs and falls over] It’s extra, extra slippy. [grunts]
small small
Foster Twins: It feels so––SOAPY!!
(Slips around the snow)
medium
Professor: (Tastes the snow) Tastes like—borax!!
medium
Butler: Borax??! You mean what the queen uses to wash her mane with??
Izzy Moonbow: And extra sparkly…
small small
Foster Twins: This truly IS a winter wonder land!!!
medium
Rebel Mare: Uh-oh! I hope this “snow” isn’t laden with abestos!!
Background Pony #5C6B
(Sparky hops up and down, gurgling about something important)
Professor: What is it, Sparky??? Did you found a clue??!
Deputy Mare: OR better yet—a SUSPECT!!?
(Sparky runs off)
Sunny Starscout: I guess Sparky’s leading the way.
Professor: Well what are you ponies atanding around here like ice sculptures for??? Let’s go!
[Mane 6 laughing]
Deputy Mare: Hey, a word of advice, scalie. If somepony were to lure you in with some candy, bite them in the stones!
Background Pony #5C6B
small small
Foster Twins: ARE WE THERE YET??!!
medium
Professor: Don’t MAKE me turn this trip around, kids!
(Izzy slips and falls on the snowy ground)
small small
Foster Twins: HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA––
WOAHWOAHWOAH–OOOOFF!!
medium
Deputy Mare: HEY, don’t RUN around like that, Izzy!! Unless you like to have a dash of RED added to your ridiculous make-up!
Izzy Moonbow: Ooh! [grunts] Whoa! [groans] All this slipping is making it— [spits] —very hard to “ooh” and “ahh”.
medium
Parole Officer: Then stop staring out into space and focus on the road, pop-tart!
medium
Deputy Mare: C’mon, don’t make us following your flank all day!
Hitch Trailblazer: Need a hoof?
Izzy Moonbow: I feel like I’m gonna be slipping in this snow forever!
medium
Deputy Mare: With all that whining and complaining, I don’t doubt it…
Background Pony #5C6B
Deputy Mare: I’m going to talk to the mayor about transferring you to your new probation assignment after we’re done…
Then you can buzz off and focus on peskering somepony else!
Background Pony #5C6B
Pipp Petals: We’ve been searching a long time. Will we ever find anything?
medium
Butler: A nice warm luxury lodge inn would be a nice change of pace….it is becoming too mundane walking around fake snow and artificial trees!
Zipp Storm: Found something! This way!
Izzy Moonbow: Come on, everypony!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide