Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MYMC06E04: Secrets of Starlight Reaction Script (D) - Something Strange in Starlight Ridge

Background Pony #F184
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
[ABSOLUTELY NO TELEPORTATION OR ANY INSTANT TRAVEL ABILITIES OR MACHINES UNLESS PERMITTED BY THE PLOT AND RESTRICTED BY ITS RULES. ANY UNEXPLAINED PRESENCE THROUGH ACTION AND DIALOGUE, EVEN IF NON-INFLUENTIAL, WILL BE TREATED AS A VIOLATION STRIKE]
Misty: Wow. Look how small it is.
medium
Deputy Mare: You think Hitch’s flank can fit through here?
medium
Inspector Mare: Is THAT supposed to be funny??
Hitch Trailblazer: Good thing we came back.
Sunny Starscout: No.
medium
Deputy Mare: Oh COME, SUNNY!! We JUST got back here!!
medium
Professor: I’m sorry, Deputy…but….these ponies—they just don’t seem right with me…
Sunny Starscout: I really wanted to believe that maybe the portal brought us to Starlight Ridge to have some fun and make new friends, but something tells me that’s just not the case.
Zipp Storm: I agree. My detective instincts are tingling. The Auroricorns were acting really strange.
medium
Inspector Mare: Stranger than a jackaople with a top hat and monocle!
Pipp Petals: Yeah, and they went to bed so suddenly! I mean, I love my beauty sleep, but that is just, like, too much.
medium
Butler: They didn’t even check us into a hotel inn before heading for for their afternoon siesta! How uncultured are these Aurora unicorns?!
Background Pony #F184
Hitch Trailblazer: The portal is getting really small. If we don’t leave now, we might not make it through at all.
Misty: That would be bad.
medium
Deputy Mare: If you guys still wanna risk being stranded out there over some odd mystery, I’m not stopping you! I’m going home, whether you’re coming or not! Right, cousin??
medium
Parole Officer: Uhhhmmm, sure….right…
Izzy Moonbow: What do we do?
medium
Rebel Mare: It’s not like we can wait another three hours, in case something goes wrong. We could call for the dragons, but they’re all several clicks away from home! It’ll take too long to arrive in Starlight Ridge back in time!
Background Pony #8C64
Hitch Trailblazer: The portal is getting really small. If we don’t leave now, we might not make it through at all.
Misty: That would be bad.
medium
Deputy Mare: If you guys still wanna risk being stranded out there over some odd mystery, I’m not stopping you! I’m going home, whether you’re coming or not! Right, cousin??
medium
Parole Officer: Uhhhmmm, sure….right…
Izzy Moonbow: What do we do?
medium
Rebel Mare: It’s not like we can wait another three hours, in case something goes wrong. We could call for the dragons, but they’re all several clicks away from home! It’ll take too long to arrive in Starlight Ridge back in time!
Rogue Pony: Seriously, Deputy? What are you nuts? There’s no way we’re going back yet, and don’t take your cousin along with you either. There’s something up with this place, and we’re not leaving until we solve this mystery.
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
[ABSOLUTELY NO TELEPORTATION OR ANY INSTANT TRAVEL ABILITIES OR MACHINES UNLESS PERMITTED BY THE PLOT AND RESTRICTED BY ITS RULES. ANY UNEXPLAINED PRESENCE THROUGH ACTION AND DIALOGUE, EVEN IF NON-INFLUENTIAL, WILL BE TREATED AS A VIOLATION STRIKE]
Misty: Wow. Look how small it is.
medium
Deputy Mare: You think Hitch’s flank can fit through here?
medium
Inspector Mare: Is THAT supposed to be funny??
Hitch Trailblazer: Good thing we came back.
Sunny Starscout: No.
medium
Deputy Mare: Oh COME, SUNNY!! We JUST got back here!!
medium
Professor: I’m sorry, Deputy…but….these ponies—they just don’t seem right with me…
Sunny Starscout: I really wanted to believe that maybe the portal brought us to Starlight Ridge to have some fun and make new friends, but something tells me that’s just not the case.
Zipp Storm: I agree. My detective instincts are tingling. The Auroricorns were acting really strange.
medium
Inspector Mare: Stranger than a jackaople with a top hat and monocle!
Pipp Petals: Yeah, and they went to bed so suddenly! I mean, I love my beauty sleep, but that is just, like, too much.
medium
Butler: They didn’t even check us into a hotel inn before heading for for their afternoon siesta! How uncultured are these Aurora unicorns?!
Guard Stallion: While I don’t fancy being stuck here, I can’t leave now! If these ponies are in trouble, then we have to find out. I’m not just gonna stand aside and leave them in distress! Not anymore.
Background Pony #F184
Sunny Starscout: We go back and find out what’s really going on.
medium
Deputy Mare: ALL OF US??!! You’re INSANE!
Hitch Trailblazer: But we could get stuck here!
Sunny Starscout: It’s a risk that we’re just going to have to take. The Auroricorns are our friends now. And if they’re in trouble, it’s our responsibility to help.
medium
Professor: It may be over for you, Deputy…but NOT for us! Our field study is only just beginning! We JUST need to gather more evidence! It’s what you and your laws and order are all about, right??
Sunny Starscout: If one of us was in trouble, we would do anything we could to help, right?
Misty: I may just be getting used to having friends, but I want to be a good one. And that means going back and making sure everything is okay with the Auroricorns.
medium
Rebel Mare: Miss Starscout is right! We can’t just leave them out there on the mercy of whoever is controlling them!
Background Pony #8C64
Rogue Pony: (snaps in anger) THAT’S IT!!! Somepony mean must be controlling our new friends! Like Professor said, It may be over for you Deputy, BUT IT ISN’T FOR THE REST OF US!!! I think I find you that’s insane. It may not be your business, but it is for the rest of us!
Background Pony #F184
Zipp Storm: You’re right. Nopony is going to be in trouble on my watch!
medium
Inspector Mare: You said it, Detective! If you mess with ONE pony, you mess with EVERY pony!!
Pipp Petals: Mine either!
medium
Butler: Siiiigghhhh, well if the Princess wills it, then so be it!
Hitch Trailblazer: Or mine.
[Sparky Sparkeroni heroically gurgles]
medium
Deputy Mare: …….oooohh, ALL RIGHT! But if this portal closes on us, YOU’RE taking responsibility of getting us ALL out of here…AND you’re paying for having my make-up removed and mane cut at the salon back in Maretime Bay—IF we survive!
medium
Parole Officer: Well, I DO hate to leave a mystery unsolved….guess our work here is still pending…
Izzy Moonbow: [yelping and slipping] Also me.
small small
Foster Twins: YYEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Sunny Starscout: The Auroricorns are our friends! If they need help, then help is what they’ll have!
medium
Professor: Whether they ask for it or not!! Let’s go, ponies!
Background Pony #F184
(Aurora flare appears in the sky)
medium
Professor: There it is AGAIN!! LOOK!!
(Auroricorns come out with creepy smiles on their faces)
medium
Professor: WHAT THE–??!! Why the hay are they ALL smiling like that??!! Did they all accidentally took a bottle of strychnine rat poison before naptime??!
Zipp Storm: Uh, what are they doing?
Pipp Petals: Well, they’re certainly not sleeping. That’s for sure.
medium
Inspector Mare: WOoowweee, that is some creepy-jeeby fake grins they got glued onto their mugs!!
medium
Butler: (Looking through jealousy glass) It’s like—they’re being hypnotized under some spell through their crystal horns!
medium
Professor: Hypnosis?? Like the one used by Opaline to control her dragons??!
Background Pony #F184
Izzy Moonbow: I guess they wanted to keep having fun without us? But why?!
small
Filly Twin: How RUDE of them! We unicorns can have fun too!
small
Colt Twin: HEYYY OVER HERE!!! We’re back from our journey!!!
medium
Rebel Mare: I don’t think they can hear you at all…
Izzy Moonbow: We’re super-duper good time!
Zipp Storm: Let’s go take a closer look.
medium
Inspector Mare: Okay, but if they even TRY to get close to us, I’m waking them up with a hot steaming spray bath to their cold-snapped faces!
Background Pony #F184
medium
Rebel Mare: It seems that these ponies are carrying magical astral precipitates from that aurora flare…
medium
Professor: But why though? Is it to power up some sort of magical superweapon to take over all of Equestria??
medium
Inspector Mare: Well, I ain’t lettin’ whoever have what they wanted from the heavens! Let’s go follow them and see what we’re dealin’ with!
Background Pony #F184
medium
Deputy Mare: Flippin’ hay! I’m comin’ in!!
medium
Professor: DEPUTY!!!
small small
Foster Twins: WWAAKKKKEEE UUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!
small
Deputy Mare: (Tazes Comet on his flank side)
medium
What the—not even a FLINCH??!!!
Izzy Moonbow: Huh. Even my Izzy boinks and bonks didn’t snap him out of it. That usually works.
medium
Deputy Mare: That or he’s totally traumatized by your cringeworthy mug and is thinking about never wanting to sleep with an mare-child like you…
medium
Parole Officer: COUSIN, this is serious!
medium
Deputy Mare: Why do you think I tried tazing him first?? It’s the first thing you should’ve done back when the dragons were hypnotized!
medium
Parole Officer: What, and risk myself getting burned?
Background Pony #F184
Zipp Storm: What do you think he’s doing?
Pipp Petals: I’m not sure, but he’s definitely acting odd.
medium
Inspector Mare: Whatever it is, we can’t let him go out like this! The only way we can get some answers is if we slap the livin’ daylights outta that spell!
Izzy Moonbow: Uh, I know odd. This was even odder than that. Which I normally love. But not this time!
medium
Butler: More odder than even the Professor??
medium
Professor: HEY, you guys know I’m still here, right??!!
medium
Rebel Mare: It’s like from those ancient story texts. The Cult of the Equals…ponies being forced to be happy about being in unity with one pony leader, never stepping even one hoof out of line…
Her manifestos on the breakdown of individualism to ensure harmony is nothing to gawk about. It certainly has some very disturbing themes on mind control and messiah worship…
Background Pony #F184
Hitch Trailblazer: Do you think this is why they wanted us to leave?
Zipp Storm: Yeah, not so sure this fits into their fun Starshine Time.
medium
Deputy Mare: Maybe fun for whoever is controlling these Auroricorns!
medium
Inspector Mare: It’s no use. I tried spraying his eyeballs with steam, but he didn’t even move a single muscle! It’s as if all the pain has been erased from his mind!
Sunny Starscout: —-why do they all look so… happy?
medium
Professor: Ooooh boy….this does not bode well…I seen this type of phenonomen before from your dad’s archives, Sunny! If we can’t snap him out of it, then we must follow him to wherever he’s taking those crystals!
Misty: There’s Violet Frost. Should we go talk to her?
medium
Rebel Mare: I don’t think that’s a good idea…
large
(Big red wolf with turquoise eyes keeping an eye on Violet)
Background Pony #F184
Pipp Petals: Oh, my hoofness! Who is that?!
medium
Butler: EGADS!! I think our friend Violet is being—mesmerized by a flying lioness!
medium
Deputy Mare: Ahhh, crud! Not another hypnotist wannabe supervillain!
small
Filly Twin: Why does she have a giant bunny on her back??! I WANNA HUG IT!!
small
Colt Twin: And look at that the giant red puppy!
medium
Rebel Mare: Is that—a Diamond Dog??? I thought those species died off ages ago!
Hitch Trailblazer: I have no idea, but I think we can all agree that she does not look friendly.
Izzy Moonbow: Uh, neither does he!
[Evil bunny hissing and snickering]
medium
Inspector Mare: Nooo, why do they have to make something so cute look so evil!!?
large
Red Wolf: GGRRRRR RRUFF RUUFF RUFF!!!!!
medium
Professor: Is THAT what these ponies are afraid of?? A flying lioness, a big red dog AND a chewed-up bunny??! These freaks look like they were bred in a circus farm!
Zipp Storm: I knew something was off about this place!
Background Pony #0F5B
Pipp Petals: Oh, my hoofness! Who is that?!
medium
Butler: EGADS!! I think our friend Violet is being—mesmerized by a flying lioness!
medium
Deputy Mare: Ahhh, crud! Not another hypnotist wannabe supervillain!
small
Filly Twin: Why does she have a giant bunny on her back??! I WANNA HUG IT!!
small
Colt Twin: And look at that the giant red puppy!
medium
Rebel Mare: Is that—a Diamond Dog??? I thought those species died off ages ago!
Hitch Trailblazer: I have no idea, but I think we can all agree that she does not look friendly.
Izzy Moonbow: Uh, neither does he!
[Evil bunny hissing and snickering]
medium
Inspector Mare: Nooo, why do they have to make something so cute look so evil!!?
large
Red Wolf: GGRRRRR RRUFF RUUFF RUFF!!!!!
medium
Professor: Is THAT what these ponies are afraid of?? A flying lioness, a big red dog AND a chewed-up bunny??! These freaks look like they were bred in a circus farm!
Zipp Storm: I knew something was off about this place!
Rogue Pony: Zipp’s right. I also knew something was wrong here. But, why would somepony turn a great place into something creepy? (uses his phone to look up the evil creatures) It says that it’s a snow leopard, a big bad red wolf, and a bunny! Oh my hoofness, our new friends are in trouble.
Background Pony #0F5B
Rogue Pony: I’m the Rogue Pony! I came along because I helped Sunny in the Opaline battle last time but was too late. You must be the Deputy’s new rookie, Calypso. Nice to meet you by the way.
Background Pony #F184
Rogue Pony: Zipp’s right. I also knew something was wrong here. But, why would somepony turn a great place into something creepy? (uses his phone to look up the evil creatures) It says that it’s a snow leopard, a big bad red wolf, and a bunny! Oh my hoofness, our new friends are in trouble.
⚠️[CAUTION: THIS SCRIPT HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT NO INTERNET ACCESS NOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS IS POSSIBLE WITHIN THIS AREA. ANY MENTION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS WILL RESULT IN A FUTURE VIOLATION STRIKE]
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide