US marine mental hospital [nsfw]

Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Ephraim Blue  
(I heard 3 different kinds of pollen are moving in, allergies getting worse. I’ve not noticed it yet…one piece of advice: wash your hair when you come in. Pollen builds up in your hair.)
Ephraim Blue
Thread Starter -  Eye of the Storm

@Steve61594  
(I’ve been showering a lot lately and nothing’s been helping… I’m going to get a doctor’s appointment soon to get some Nazelex or whatever it was called. It really helped with my sinuses.)

(Not Sponsered by Nazelex)
Ephraim Blue

@Sticky Situation  
(I’m not going to force anything on you. But the current RPs that are mostly active that I am in [If not occasionally] are these:  
“Eye of the Storm” (created by me)  
“The Hunt” (Not stated yet and also created by me)  
“Changeling Wars” (I haven’t been in that one for some time)  
“The Master’s Mansion” (Kinda active, but not always me)  
“Day of the Dead” (Created by a friend of mine but is kinda inactive at times)

And maybe a few others. I can’t name them off the top of my head)
Ephraim Blue

@Steve61594  
(Me neither, but that should have been guessed)

(I am borrowing the first game from a friend of mine though, and I hope my mom will let me play it. She’s a person who’s… against ‘M’ rated and ‘R’ rated games and movies, regardless of when they were made.)

(I think that ‘violence’ and ‘animated blood’ in 1998 standards is like 13+ in today standards, which I’m used to by now)
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Ephraim Blue  
(Pretty much. My mother’s similar, she dislikes seeing western movies and sci-fi movies and stuff. I’m noticing they almost ALWAYS jump to conclusions and then are determined that they are right. Brings extra triumph when it turns out they were wrong….and suddenly, I feel like a jerk.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide