dont join jackasses overran it

Ephraim Blue
Thread Starter -  Eye of the Storm

@Cerebrate19  
(Fine. The thread lost. Whatever. But he didn’t win either. He was a part of the thread, and when he brought it down, he lost himself.)

(So whatever. Not like you did anything to help. I’m surprised people who support a troll exist. It’s one thing to troll and ruin something for everybody, but it’s another thing to support what they do.)

(And I think that’s worse than a troll)
Ephraim Blue

@Luke1066  
(You did this yourself. There’s nothing to explain what hasn’t been explained already. Everyone on this thread was having fun. Roleplaying to their heart’s content with a group adventure.)

(Then YOU came along.)

(You just did every situation by yourself. When you first encountered the shade beast, you immediately yelled at it and got it to follow you. That is understandable if you knew about the others that the shade beast was attacking, but you didn’t.)

(Second, you had Star “blink” or whatever and slow time down. And you claimed later that it wasn’t magic. If that doesn’t scream OVERPOWERED out to the world, then what does?)

(You came back to the group. Reasonable. You went with them. Reasonable. You suddenly talked to Summer’s mind with no explanation to it.)

(Not reasonable because there was no buildup to that, and at that time, her character was specifically talking to mine. There was no reason to butt in, and the way you did was completely unreasonable.)

(And when I pointed you out on it, you just shrugged it off completely by saying she has a spell that can connect to the minds of anyone she chooses.)

(BS)

(Anything that your character can do should be explained in the character sheet. This is what you put)

@Luke1066  
Name: Starfall
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: white coat, purple mane/tail, bright red eyes
Role: Random pone in the complex.
Notes: Why am i doing this?

Star grunts as she rolls to her hooves.
“what the fuck…”

(You put that in. ONLY that. You didn’t even care about this thread, from the MOMENT you created your character sheet!)

(I see nothing about skills, attributes, what she can/can’t do, or anything like that. All I see there is the work of someone who never cared in the first place)

(Lets continue now, shall we?)

(You later go on to say that she can only know three spells. Okay, we got levitation, some sun-spell or whatever and one that can communicate with another’s mind.)

(Done and done.)

(Later she breaks off some crystals from where we found Geo.)

(Alright, understandable)

(Not any time later, she has armor.)

(WHY?! that wasn’t built up! You don’t just put in something and expect everyone else to understand immediately!)

(It wasn’t until I pointed this out AGAIN and you explained why! She shouldn’t have it in the first place, especially with what YOU used to explain how she got it!)

@Luke1066  
@Ephraim Blue
( facepalm she selected the ones that were crushed to suitable sizes, and as demonstrated earlier near the crystal that said chunks were gathered from, she could create a weapon of pure force. enchanting a gem is no sweat, but these were already enchanted with the freezing/cooling effect. what is makeshift items and armor. you’ve already brought this up, and i’ve nerfed her. again. by limiting her spells. and the material the armor is made of.)
(and take a chill pill. it takes a while to reply because of long messages.)

(Again. There IS NO REAL EXPLANATION TO HOW SHE MADE THE ARMOR!)

(As I said, in order to FORGE an armor or weapon, you need a blacksmith’s workshop or a forge. And even if you did manage to find one, how did she light the fires to smelt it all? IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO KNOW 3 SPELLS, AND NONE OF THEM ARE A FIRE LIGHTING SPELL!)

(And the way you got the armor was just too instant…)

(The conversation that Glass had with the shade beast did not take long, and neither did anything else that happened. When you came back, she just had the armor.)

(And another thing. You said that she used the crushed up pieces.)

(Is she used the crushed up pieces, there wouldn’t even be enough to make armor or a weapon.)

(And then there’s the “I can enchant crystals” thing… There is, again, no why or how. I don’t recall ever seeing or hearing of crystals that could be enchanted. And that certainly wasn’t done in this thread)

(And as another note, you just decide to try and slay the beast that’s been giving everyone trouble because you wanted to using the bogus “enchanting the armor” crap)

(The armor SOMEHOW had the ability to produce light with no explanation to it! You just get captured and decide to try and kill the beast because you wanted to)

(All of what you’ve been doing for the past four days has been nothing of group effort. All you.)

(And have I already not pointed out what makes you the biggest troll in the thread? Here, I’ll give you a reminder)

@Luke1066  
Name: Starfall
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: white coat, purple mane/tail, bright red eyes
Role: Random pone in the complex.
Notes: Why am i doing this?

Star grunts as she rolls to her hooves.
“what the fuck…”

(With a first statement like that, no one wants to rp with someone like you. You hardly care about the thread you wanted to join. If you don’t care and don’t want to have fun with everyone, how does that not make you a troll?)

(Do you see now? Do you see why we all hate you for what you did? WE were having fun, but YOU ruined it for all of us! You don’t deserve to roleplay if you’re going to be like this, and no one will want to roleplay with you because of it!)

(You are the worst person to have joined what was supposed to be fun. And that is why you are a troll, and that is why we all hate you for what you did)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Ephraim Blue  
(are you completely unable to take a chill pill? did i inspire that much rage in you without even trying? may i point out, on the notes area that i didn’t give any true fucks from the start, you shouldve caught that. when(if) Jinx revives this, i may create cannon fodder. because that is clearly what those who remain want. is cannon fodder and food for the creatures. i thank you for wasting your time, but seriously, take a chill pill before replying again, please.)
Ephraim Blue

@Luke1066  
(I went to bed and fell asleep.)

(And what I don’t understand about you is how stupid you are to take a hint!)

(I’ve pointed out your flaws in this RP, and it was getting annoying for the rest of us. THAT IS ALL.)

(The thing YOU’VE done wrong after that is take note of them and CHANGE)

(That’s all. So if nothing else, PLEASE just don’t continue what you were doing and just CHANGE the way your OC was behaving! If you just did that the first time we had this “Your OC is acting too OP” conversation, we wouldn’t be this angry at you)

(I do not need a chill pill. YOU need to learn to OBLIGE and TAKE NOTE of that OTHERS TELL YOU. I’m not yelling at you anymore to say that, but I’m clearly pointing out what YOU need to change)
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Luke1066  
(I believe this thread is great and I usually don’t say this about other threads. Threads rarely have my honest opinion and that I like this thread for a good reason: It has a good tone to it.

Everyone in this thread has their differences but all we have to do is accept everyone and everything about characters and the people who play those characters. We all have limits, don’t we? We’re not going to abandoned a thread all just because of something sour that happened, right? If anything, I’m not trying to persuade Jinx, I’m trying to persuade all of you to agree on terms that this very thread is for everyone who respects one of another.

You should be given another chance. I know but make your character the way everyone can relate to and that make that character less stronger. I had to do that at times and I wasn’t really happy doing it but I did it anyway because I did see I was causing problems and making others uncomfortable. I also left some threads but that was because I felt that they didn’t need me anymore and that they’ll do fine without me. I even didn’t join RPs that were really strict with stuff because I found it to be a killer to imaginative minds and experimenting with others characters. You joined because you liked how this looked, right? You joined because you felt this was going to be a good RP and it was attractive to the eyes. It was but we all can only go so far and that the only thing in our way is the rule of not having OP characters.

I respect the rule just like everyone else and Steve, you should too. It’s fun to come up with strategic ways to take down others characters, have to be a thinking man to have people in this RP respect you and your ideas. Try to connect with these people, share ideas and discuss them with us. We’ll decide if it is good or not and most importantly, Jinx will be the CEO and tell you about what she thinks about your ideas. Hell, I’ll even help you with your ideas if you want to ever share them with me, I’ll be glad to assist.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Dono & M.Storm  
(i already had that chat. my question was if you were gonna try to argue with the OP on whether it was dead or not. cause… she kinda said it was dead and should be forgotten.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide