The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Core: * nods * I have not had time to look through all of the recovered historical logs, and the Domain was shaken to it’s very core but it seems even the vaunted Master Builder sought to use even our most terrible weapons for his own gain during the waning decades of the war.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Gil: I’m sure it’s weapons that just the idea that you tested them at some point would horrify most people here even before you used them in any real operation.
AshTheHusky

@boz  
“Yea.” Ash pauses as he locks his eyes on the forerunner

Selma:“Ash…is that a forerunner?”

He begins walking out of the museum walking after the forerunner

Selma:“Ash dont be a stalker.”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Do you mean direct weapons or processes that are so naturally destructive that they can be easily used as them? Such as what i like to call “Stellar Demolition”.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Bye. And at first I excluded blowing up stars because I thought destroying a star in order to get material to build another is something they could understand. But even those who can accelerate the creation of one or build a planet don’t do that so yeah we could go for that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide