The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dono & M.Storm  
Yltel: we simply call it a water suit. It allow us who live underwater to walk around on the surface comfortable. I can breath without it but it doesn’t take long until the air on our skin is unbearable.

• It seem odd that they can carry water without being bothered by its encumbering weight. *
AshTheHusky

@boz  
Ash:“How bout the geological exposition?”

Selma:“Fine. But im choosing the next one.”

Ash begins to follow a path to the expostion looking at everything along the way before getting dizzy from spinning around while walking
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• For how boring it seem, the geological exposition is one of the four neighboring the great terraformium that is one of the biggest thing here, upsetting a little the team from the “wonders of the deep space” museum of Firrya left in its shadow and having to looks at the visitor passing by them without stopping. One geological expostion have its crowd though, “The terra crystals phenomenon”. *  

OOC: MP only

Gil: I’m sure even in the geological stuff we’ll find something great.
boz

@Dono & M.Storm  
Yltel: Oh, I’ve heard you’re not the only one in your situation. It’s sad for you, even if I wear one now, back home in my underwater world I can get out of it.
AshTheHusky

@boz  
( “Wonders Of Deep Space” huh? x3 Ash wiggles his eyebrows at the camera)

Ash stops infront of the museum slowly turning towards it “Im a wonder of deep space….” Selma just sighs mixed with a small chuckle as he walks through the door
boz

@Dono & M.Storm  
OOC: We are after ME so I guess they do.

Yltel: Oh dear. Sorry. We heard thing about things that too from elsewhere in the universe. Sometime it seem that even after our old troubled past, this piece of galaxy we live in is the only civilized place.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide